Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him (3581 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Lisa4nairaland: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2020
A lady leaks chat of man trying to manipulate her into having sex with him

An 18-year-old lady, has taken to social media to leak the chat of a 30-year-old man who was trying to manipulate her into having sex with him.

Taking to Twitter, the young lady revealed the chat of the man who was trying to get her to sleep with him on his birthday.

Click here for latest news

Though she had clearly stated that she didn’t want them to be in an intimate relationship, he tried to make her seem bad for making such decision.

After turning him down, he went on to block her, then stalk her with different phone numbers. Narrating her ordeal.

she wrote;

i met this guy and i told him numerous times i didn’t want to be anything more than friends and then i get hit with this, so please help me understand… was i anywhere wrong?

& the bad part is… he’s 30 if i knew he was 12 years older than me i would’ve never even associated with him.

Guys he’s blocked! Although he keeps texting me from different numbers trying to justify it and apologize! I have not responded and I won’t! I’ll let God deal with him, this is beyond me. Thanks for the advice for those who understood instead of backlashing me!

See All their Chat through below link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/chat-man-manipulate-her/
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Davash222(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2020
What’s wrong in calling her ‘Babe’?
Uncomfortable ko!
Nigerian girls are naturally unromantic!!! Tueh

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Tonyfx: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2020
The man told you what he wants for his birthday and you rejected. Life continues... Shikina

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Emescot(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Are you sure the girl did not ask for an iPhone for her own birthday and the guy is trying to turn it around on her grin girls and screenshots sha
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Michealky: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2020
Girls and their wahala.
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by purples25(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dont know why guys are still doing this o. I've seen many men that respect themselves, so how these ones didn't learn and join their fellow men is odd. Its not a must to beg and demean yourself for sex.
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by foolbuster: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
purples25:
Dont know why guys are still doing this o. I've seen many men that respect themselves, so how these ones didn't learn and join their fellow men is odd. Its not a must to beg and demean yourself for sex.

The girl is right for making public a private chat to humiliate the man(as if she has not had a private chat before)

And the man is wrong for asking for sex and deserves to be humiliated abi?

You completely absolved the woman and blamed the man. Purples25 you don dey change ooo.
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by purples25(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
foolbuster:

The girl is right for making public a private chat(as if she has not had a private chat before)

And the man is wrong for asking for sex and deserves to be humiliated abi?

You completely absolved the woman and blamed the man. Purples25 you don dey change ooo.

No I think the girl was immature to share it to the whole world. Thought i didn't mention that. I felt she could have just rejected it, and left it at that. Public shaming isn't good. Just didn't feel like dropping too much here.

But you didn't get me on the man's issue. What i mean is that he should know his worth. Many men won't ever, with pride, ask you twice or thrice. I think he should copy that instead of belittling his worth by going round and round some small girl. He can easily do without her now.
Re: A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by foolbuster: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
purples25:

No I think the girl was immature to share it to the whole world. Thought i didn't mention that. I felt she could have just rejected it, and left it at that. Public shaming isn't good. Just didn't feel like dropping too much here.

But you didn't get me on the man's issue. What i mean is that he should know his worth. Many men won't ever, with pride, ask you twice or thrice. I think he should copy that instead of belittling his worth by going round and round some small girl. He can easily do without her now.

Yeah, everyone's not the same. Some men are idiots sha aaa.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Female Artiste To Be Signed To Marlian Music (photos) / Ebele Okaro Biography: Her Lifestyle, Husband, Children,family / Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.