Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,382 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigeria Political Correctness About China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Political Correctness About China (227 Views)

Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies / Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness / Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2020
it is ridiculous, being a chinese, i was banned 3 times consecutively for "racism against china" in this nigerian forum.

i seriously doubt that ,

a) the sensitivity of some of the nigerian, whose racial radar is overextending based on what they think the racism heaped on themselves(nigerian)?

b) some insidious chink moles hiding in this free forum and playing their zero-liberty-of-speech-tolerance dirty game. they report whatever they frown on. they hate a chinese free thinker more than a random nigerian who knows nothing of china while trying badmouthing it irrelavently.

c) disgusting brainwashing pro-china propaganda hype in nigerian media , which has been BOUGHT by chinese diplomatic missions. shall we call this(not allowed to put "fvck" and "china" these two words together ) political correctness in nigeria?

above all, of these 3 factors, i dont know which one is the most pathetic, stupid and lowdwn one ?
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2020
in china, there is a saying, "to hit a floundering dog more mercilessly after it drops in the water" .

to treat a scumbag country, china, a hated country (not only for its wantonly spreading coronavirus), it is highly recommended to beat it again and again. dont hesitate using dirty words after you think your gentlemanly reasoning is sufficient to deal with it !
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by helinues: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2020
And Na Chinese wrote this?

Xun hah kun Ja
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2020
i also find out an interesting fact that, once i reveal i am a chinese, all nigerian will quiet down.

you just dont believe a chinese could hate his country to his bone, or you just think, well, this is the whiteman's sh1t, none of our business.

so, by principle, i seldom reveal that i am a chinese. better to be anonymous, not to mention to enjoy the fun to be taken as a nigerian.

because by being taken as a black guy, you guys will tell me how you really think of china, at least you will say something.
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:
And Na Chinese wrote this?

Xun hah kun Ja

and also been forced by the shitty chink security guys to go back my home to fetch my face mask , carrying a heavy bag .
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2020
i do wish nigerian would show more concern , interest and attention to serious threads than be enthusiastic at spotting "racism" , let alone "racism against china" by a chinese !!
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by helinues: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2020
fvckchina:

and also been forced by the shitty chink security guys to go back my home to fetch my face mask , carrying a heavy bag .

NL mods banned you..

Security guys told you to go home and fetch your face mask..

People always quiet you down

In all above, dont you think something's are wrong ?
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by Freddykrueger: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2020
First you say you're chinese (you don't type like chinese anyway) then you register on a nigerian forum, open a thread and start preaching hate against china (your country) to Nigerians?

Something tells me you're mentally unbalanced. If you hate your country so much then go fix up a bomb or some lethal explosives and go blow up something, or u get a knife and start stabbing things in china, then maybe we'll take you serious.
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Freddykrueger:
First you say you're chinese (you don't type like chinese anyway) then you register on a nigerian forum, open a thread and start preaching hate against china (your country) to Nigerians?

Something tells me you're mentally unbalanced. If you hate your country so much then go fix up a bomb or some lethal explosives and go blow up something, or u get a knife and start stabbing things in china, then maybe we'll take you serious.

why would i speak ugly pidgin english like those illiterate chink?

my education background is definitely a huge reason for my hubris to my fellow coutrymen.
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by Olominira(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Freddykrueger:

He is Hong Kong Chinese.....I think his previously banned moniker is igbesachick
Re: Nigeria Political Correctness About China by fvckchina: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Olominira:

He is Hong Kong Chinese.....I think his previously banned moniker is igbesachick

thank you by taking me to be a hong konger, no matter i am a one or not .

(1) (Reply)

NEPC Set To Open Branch Office In Jalingo / Kekemeke: I Want To Succeed Akeredolu / Sowore Says Nigerian Government ‘secretly’ Asked Court To Order His Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.