Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . (1583 Views)

Be Honest With This! / Now Let Us Take A Commercial Break... / Now Let's Be Totally Honest (which Of These Are You?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2010
Different levels of farting

The Vain Person
One who loves the smell of his own farts.

The Amiable Person
One who loves the smell of other people's farts.

The Proud Person
One who thinks his farts are exceptionable fine.

The Shy Person
One who releases silent farts then blushes.

The Imprudent Person
One who boldly farts out loud, and then laughs.

The Unfortunate Person
One who tries hard to fart, but shits instead.

The Scientific Person
One who farts frequently, but is truly concerned for the environment.

The Nervous Person
One who stops in the middle of a fart.

The Honest Person
One who admitted he farted, but offers a good medical reason.

The Dishonest Person
One who farts but blames the dog.

The Foolish Person
One who suppresses a fart for hours and hours.

The Thrifty Person
One who always has several farts in reserve.

The Anti-Social Person
One who excuses himself and farts in complete privacy.

The Strategic Person
One who conceals his farts with loud coughing.

The Sadistic Person
One who farts in bed and then fluffs the covers over his bedmate.

The Intelligent Person
One who can determine from the smell of his neighbor's fart, precisely the latest food items consumed
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
As per the topic - I'll go first

I must be the anti-social type of person grin grin

so readers, which group d'you belong to?? tongue tongue
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
efe, wats all these? sad sad sad
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
What's what??

u wan form say u nor dey obey the call of nature? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2010
who fit deny dat one? i agree with u, but it shouldnt be a topic for discussion undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
let's just say

I'm in er. . .a very light mood

so anything goes for discussion tongue tongue
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2010
ok oooo grin grin grin i hear u
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them
food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers,

"Captain Marvey has asked me
to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely
people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big
brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said,
"In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

"Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I out rank you. "Tray-up, B1tch."
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

I've finally got our Canterkarous Complex Chemical Compound to laugh today

Job done - so I'm out!! grin grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
lol, u no get sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
Pot calling kettle black tongue smiley
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
me ke? i be good boy ooo
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
**scoffs!**
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2010
What?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
wetin?? lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by ElementG(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2010
no corrupt me jor, i be gud pikin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by Ladyrsky46: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
Efemena_xy:

An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them
food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers,

"Captain Marvey has asked me
to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely
people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big
brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said,
"In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

"Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I out rank you. "Tray-up, B1tch."
grin grin grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by HOTsnow(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
Element G VERSUS Efemanxyz:::i love seein both of u rub shoulders, i hope a man wont marry both of u, under one roof, Else!, hmm grin?
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by blacksta(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
yawns
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by babyme1(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2010
Nice one gurl. Blacsta go sleep jor,no oofience
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
baby.me abeg come vote me now embarassed
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by blacksta(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
Efemena_xy:

baby.me abeg come vote me now embarassed

che u want to win by force - na wo - after u win - wetin be the price
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2010
I never tink reach dat side sef tongue tongue
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by Boomark(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
Efy, abeg number those farting tactics.
my own methods plenty, i no fit list all of them. grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^lol

na incomplete list - abeg help me stretch am a bit more grin grin
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2010
abeg space remain to comment on these jokes,

efe lovely jokes though on the first 1 i think i should be in the category of honest person tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by KDK(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2010
Am the honest person,
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by DAVE5(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
then i guess i am the shy person
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by lysaa(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2010
imprudent is fun. embarassed
Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by jokingmary(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
I think I'm the unfortunate person cry

1 Like

Re: Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . by otodeluxe(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2012
I don't fart! smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Stupid Boy And The Patient Counsellor. / Pastor Versus Ladies / Please In Short Sentence Explain Whats Happening Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.