Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (69760 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by sanemind2(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2020
aunty don they old

meanwhile...

if you are in Ph and clear Movies for your Hard drive,check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by DareBello(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2020
So, is not Balogun that made this lady. Well hardwork pays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Rexnegro(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
one of my female crush

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Ykc2(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy birthday dear tiwa as for Been back up singer for those you mentioned forget it , all na like waka pass,any musician wey relocate from America or England to Nigeria that person no get chance over their in the first place,abi person dem born for Spain go leave Spain come Nigeria dey play for eyimba if get chance to play for any Spanish league

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Flexzy360(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy birthday
Ah loff you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Openbusiness: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2020
At 40 looking like a sweet 16. Can your girlfriend ever? Happy Birthday Tiwa, go girl kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Kenturkey048(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2020
post=86388739:
Awwwwww kiss kiss

From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday and Many Happy returns Beautiful [b]Tiwatope.
Long life and prosperity.
May God grant your heart desires.
40 look so good on you dearie.

Let's make it another Barbecue parry this weekend girlfriend.
There is no parry, like a Barbecue parry.

Eko dun mawole........
All of us abi you and you alone.....all of us fire
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by adecz: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2020
I nevey knew she don tear
calendar like that..

She is more of dem 2 Baba age group...

But sha, she dey try. .

E be like say Wizzy like old Congo..

I dey am with Naomi too; na so some
small boys be like grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Speedybiscuit: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2020
The year of 40
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by AFULA(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2020
HappY BirthdaY CR7 and Tiwa Salvage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2020
See my cutie pie. Hardworker, gogetter. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Kingrexyl(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Aunty wey no get shame
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2020
ModHateMe:
Tiwa savage celebrating 40 years of unending fuvk..40 years of depreciating breast...40 years of drum size punna...the real slay mama of 9ja embarassed
Why is it that some of you write as if you have no sense

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Bear007(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2020
She's officially a MILF

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Papanwamaikpe: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Jealousy that girl na your mate .......look you old man only achievement nairaland hater...
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Olusola101990: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2020
What a strong CV she has ..studying music in one of the best school abroad...and to tink she has worked with reputable artistes like Mary J blige and her music is nt really a class in content ...her vocals isn't soo killing and her approach to music is just soo normal....all this still baffles me....she should be on a far diff class musically and no female artiste should even stand close....well she's making her money sha...wat do I knw
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by ozoemenaca: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Lady of songs Happy birthday
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by ModHateMe(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2020
BabaOwen:
Why is it that some of you write as if you have no sense
mechionu u ....

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Agugbadin: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Manolo213:
Old woman

Are you not praying to grow old.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Ykc2:
Happy birthday dear tiwa as for Been back up singer for those you mentioned forget it , all na like waka pass,any musician wey relocate from America or England to Nigeria that person no get chance over their in the first place,abi person dem born for Spain go leave Spain come Nigeria dey play for eyimba if get chance to play for any Spanish league
You want her to continue doing backup? She did back up in London, went to LA & continued doing backup. They didn't give her a record deal. Competition is stiff in those countries o.

Moving to Nigeria at 30 to get a music deal & make an album takes guts. It's called believing in urself & ur dreams. Look at her now, she finally has a global deal with Universal, recording in their studios.

There are some decisions/sacrifices u make dt are so heavy dt looking back is not even an option. I'm sure dts why she never gave up. A lot of female artistes give up. Dt music industry is not beans.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Liposure: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Life begins at 40

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Chatbot1234: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Olukologia24592:
Nawa o. So she's 40 and still opening breast up and down... I wonder what would happen if her child sees her picture next 10yrs

she will be 60 and open her breast, watin you go do ?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Dedan112(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2020
A fool at 40 is a fool for life, tell her to go and build her home... idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by infogenius(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy Birthday Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Neddstark: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Oldest tramp in the industry grin.
I like her music more than Yemi Alade but I despise her indecency. If you got a problem with that, you can force your fingers down your rectum
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Badgers14:
She is thinking about WizKid grin

Looking out at the city from a mansion in the Hollywood hills.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Oldest tramp in the industry grin.
I like her music more than Yemi Alade but I despise her indecency. If you got a problem with that, you can force your fingers down your rectum
Lol! u must think ur important. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy birthday Tiwatope

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by lloyds(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2020
At 40 years, she still looks fitter and finer than most of our campus ladies.

Am not her fan thou, but even Genevieve at her age has gradually lost it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.