Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint (1200 Views)

Maker Of Suicide Pod Plans To Launch In Switzerland / Facebook Plans To MERGE Instagram, Messenger And Whatsapp, Report Claims / Best MTN Data plans right here - other networks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2020
As well know, the issue of Electric power in Nigeria can never be overemphasized. Unfortunately our government is far too laden with much more serious issues as it were to be taken to ensuring the power situation of the country becomes a victory tale for posterity.

Its at this junction that we at REN SOLAR HUB are churning out reasonable Power Back up plans. Assuming you have always had the mind for Solar but cost is your greatest bane, you could as a matter fact start with a "Back-up system". By this I mean a pure sine wave inverter and a genuinely rugged deep cycle battery.

How does it work? If you have power (national grid or gen) for say 4hours using our batteries of 200AH (2*100AH) capacity would give a back up of up to 10hours on basic loadings. The comparative advantage that this plan has over our power bank is the fact it can be upgraded in future.

Lastly, one thing most customers fail to realise is that the success of a system is 80% rooted on the strength and ruggedity of the batteries used. This is why at REN we don't compromise batteries as well as every other product we deliver. All our batteries come with a minimum of 18 months warranty.
Basically there are 2 power bank plans

1kva pure sine wave inverter
2*100AH
Wires/ cables
Installations
#170,000
#11hrs uptime

2.1kva pure sine wave inverter
2* 200AH Deep cycle batteries
Wires/ cables
#275,000
20hrs uptime

Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Call on us now
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nationwide delivery...except you know where
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2020
Delivered at Mbiama, River state. Well it wasn't a back up.

Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by ini4brandon(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Can it carry a 32 inch led TV with dish and 4 bulbs?
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
ini4brandon:
Can it carry a 32 inch led TV with dish and 4 bulbs?

Very neatly
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by sureboykris(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'm really interested in this stuff. Still confused about difference between inverter and solar.
What's your location
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
sureboykris:
I'm really interested in this stuff. Still confused about difference between inverter and solar.
What's your location

At the moment I'm in lag. Inverter is what gives you light. Solar panels are like generators or NEPA that could power your inverter to have electricity
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by sureboykris(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
OK... I'm in Lagos at the moment... Going back to Anambra soon... Because I live in a rented apartment, I'm thinking it's better I use inverter and batteries without solar.. Cause I'm wondering where the solar will be placed.
Saw your Boom adverts on the other thread. .
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
sureboykris:
OK... I'm in Lagos at the moment... Going back to Anambra soon... Because I live in a rented apartment, I'm thinking it's better I use inverter and batteries without solar.. Cause I'm wondering where the solar will be placed.
Saw your Boom adverts on the other thread. .

OK, we could fix it up whenever you ready
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by sureboykris(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Roon9:

OK, we could fix it up whenever you ready

Please can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Power Back Up Plans To Start With If Cash Is A Constraint by Roon9(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
sureboykris:

Please can we chat on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max 512gb / This Laptop Is Too Cheap, I Can't Believe This / Mopods TWS PRO3 Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.