Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False (27137 Views)

Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by temptnow: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayade and Yaya Bello are the last not too young to run governor we will have in Nigeria
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by seborrhic: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
; grin[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=86391740]If you can't see the correlation bro it's not my fault
;
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Stanchriss(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shithole Governor

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Tosquo: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol! This one needs meds
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I blame the certificateless, half-dead, lawless creature in Aso Rock
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by WeRblessed(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Medicine after death.

Power no de last forever.

Don't worry, karma don't know whether you repented or regretted your actions, even after you die, he knows the address to your children's houses.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by West10(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
So it’s no more kidnapping allegations what about the treason allegations. I laugh in Hindu
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by CyberWolf: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
I’m not even angry with the governor, those I’m angry with are the court with it’s group of animals called judges. The executives now decides what happens in their courts. Bunch of foolish imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by bandol(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is a noble deed. I have never seen such a thing in Nigeria before that a governor would apologize and accept he is guilty and wrong openly in a broadcast. This is commendable.
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by vineyardfarms: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
press9jatv:
Governor Ben Ayade apologises journalist Agba Jalingo, all allegation of bribery against him were false. Says he got his facts wrong and he's ready to correct them.
#FreeAgbaJalingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41zED0tbREQ

Read the allegations here

https://www.nairaland.com/5658351/agba-jalingo-ben-ayade-claims#86209254
POWER DRUNK, MAY GOD REWDRD YOU ACCORDINGLY

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Exmilitant(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
Ben Ayade has done Nobel. it's almost difficult to see these current miscreants in power coming openly to apologize. I mean, he has nothing to lose wether he apologizes or not cos he's a Bigman in power. such action just showed that he's human and sometimes we make mistakes. I repeat governor Ben Ayade has done Nobel.
Nobel Or Noble?
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Exmilitant(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
WeRblessed:
Medicine after death.

Power no de last forever.

Don't worry, karma don't know whether you repented or regretted your actions, even after you die, he knows the address to your children's houses.
Abacha's Children Have Not Been Visited By Karma. Curses And Waiting For God Don't Work.. A Competent Court Of Law Can Serve Justice...

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by RZArecta(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lcf69:

How? On a matter that's on it own demerits.Bt,why court Karma jokingly or seriously?... Pinned.
in his last interview, Ayade himself said it was FG versus Agba Jalingo on the case file saying Jalingo wanted to overthrow the government. You can continue pinning comments like a gestapo aproko, it’ll still not stop well meaning Nigerians from speaking truth to power
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Marshalemmy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Agba jalingo don't waste time in sueing the governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Lastanza: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
Ben Ayade has done Nobel. it's almost difficult to see these current miscreants in power coming openly to apologize. I mean, he has nothing to lose wether he apologizes or not cos he's a Bigman in power. such action just showed that he's human and sometimes we make mistakes. I repeat governor Ben Ayade has done Nobel.
His apologies indirectly is not to Agba Jalingo but for bringing the wife of a forma Governor into his misinformation. Probably his Godfather's wife
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by olisaEze(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
press9jatv:
exactly, this is what Nigerians are saying.

Won’t work, immunity clause.
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by gowaga68: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I [s]blame the certificateless, half-dead, lawless creature in Aso Rock[/s]

If you don't have anything to say about this thread biko go find seat sidon dey look .
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Myself2(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lcf69:

Guy!!! On this particular thread,if u're not being sarcastic,How n Why do u Blame an innocent PMB on this particular recklessness.

PMB ko, PO BOX ni
Is he not the king of recklessness?
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by UniqueReign: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Apologising to Jalingo is good, but he should pay for damages for acting on false information, that will make the apology worth it..[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Studyinchina200(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sue him once he leave that position.

Nigerian politicians are bastards.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by Farmerrules: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

You are off point. What is aso rock has to do with this? Find magnifying glass so that you can read again
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by AfroKnight: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2020
After untold suffering, what do you get? An apology instead of justice. You can’t sue the governor. You can’t fight him. A power greater than you has bullied you. Power drunk Nigerian politicians forget that life is in times and seasons.

“Power is Power“ - Cersei Lannister
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by richPHAROAH: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2020
press9jatv:
Gov. Ben should apologises for what he did on the innocent journalist in cross river state.
so is he crying now?
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by double0seven(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

You are sick
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by CioAngels(f): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Sue the wicked man, power intoxicates Nigerian leaders. Your own pain will certainly be more than his at Gods appointed time because an intentionally wickedness done to a man will be revisited to you no matter were run to for mercy.
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by ukahrawah: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Very useless governor. Agba must sue you.
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by alen4smith(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
may amadioha strike you with leprosy.
Re: Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2020
double0seven:

You are sick
so as your parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.