Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure (939 Views)

Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Access Bank Ikotun On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by promisengr(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2020
On the 21 of January i tried making a Transaction on Aliexpress, which for some reason i cannot explain did not go through i was however instantly debited by Access Bank immediately. Seeing that the transaction did not go through, i went ahead to cancel the Order on my aliexpress dashboard.

i tried contacting the bank through whatApp, only to receive automated responses. The very next morning, 22nd January i visited the bank in the morning and filled a complaint form. I thought that was the end of the issue, about two day later, still no refund, i called an agent, he suggested i wait 7 days , fast forward 7 day and 3rd Febuary, when the chinese are done with their holiday, and my client is expecting a tracking ID, I called another agent, only to hear 45 working days of wait!!!!, thats more than TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!.

I visited the bank that very afternoon after dropping the call, there the agent sent an e-mail and asked me to return the next day, being yesterday, I was there yesterday and i even dropped more details of the transaction.

Only for me to receive a mail to that they intend on getting back to me by 18th of April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Am vexed and disappointed, Why will my funded be seized, i did not make an illegal transaction, i have all the proof of the failed transaction. All i want is the refund so i can re-order the item, how will my client even take the news that his money has been seized for two months for a failed transaction.

How does Access bank expect any business that is based on importation of items that cannot be obtained within the country to survive!!!!!.

Attached are the screenshots of the my chat with aliexpress customer agent and the reply i received this morning. I want nothing more than my refund before the end of the working day this week, The parcel is of utmost importance to my client that he included more than N50,000 just for quick delivery within 17days of placing the order and access bank wants to freeze the fund for two month without any right justification.

Below is the Reply from access bank this morning,( I have personally sent another email this morning), The cancelled order and lastly my chat page with aliexpress customer care.

My question now is how exactly do i resolve this issue within this week, and why is access bank policy anti-International purchase inclined??
Thank you.

Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by Ibrixy: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2020
That's what access bank does, they'll never refund you
I'm speaking from my too times experience with them even after countless follow-ups
Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Access bank is seriously failing when it comes to issue of refunding failed transaction.

Bae's 2k has been hanging for ova 3 months now for a failed airtime recharge in fact she went to the bank 2ce now to complain and till this moment they ve not reversed it. She said she met people at those diff period who also came complain about something similar and it has been lingering for awhile

Since then I don't do any online transactions with my Access acct and the ones I do, are those that won't cost me much in case of any sorry sitn
Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by promisengr(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:
Access bank is seriously failing when it comes to issue of refunding failed transaction.

Bae's 2k has been hanging for ova 3 months now for a failed airtime recharge in fact she went to the bank 2ce now to complain and till this moment they ve not reversed it. She said she met people at those diff period who also came complain about something similar and it has been lingering for awhile

Since then I don't do any online transactions with my Access acct and the ones I do, are those that won't cost me much in case of any sorry sitn

This one is definitely costing, alot. Am scared of even using the bank again
Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by donvicky2007: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Go bank to the access bank branch or preferably any old diamond branch, tell them you want to speak to their head office concerning a failed transaction, there i's a phone at the wall of the banking hall which you can use to reach their head office.... reaching them through social media(Facebook messenger ) is also a fast means to resolve your issue.
Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by aAK1(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2020
I pulled out all my funds yesterday from access because I noticed they have criminal tendencies
Re: ACCESS BANK Setting Me up For Failure by promisengr(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
donvicky2007:
Go bank to the access bank branch or preferably any old diamond branch, tell them you want to speak to their head office concerning a failed transaction, there i's a phone at the wall of the banking hall which you can use to reach their head office.... reaching them through social media(Facebook messenger ) is also a fast means to resolve your issue.

thank you, I'll do that

(1) (Reply)

PIND And RIVTAF Nigeria Partner To Build Technical Skills For Youth Employment / How Can I Receive Money From USA / Young Nigerian In Need Of Dire Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.