Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Talented And Broke Series - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Talented And Broke Series (184 Views)

Talented And Reliable Freelance Writers Needed / Talented And Broke Series / Talented And Broke Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talented And Broke Series by FavourWhyte(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2020
TALENT SENSE 005

Volunteering
Gen.40.6 - And Joseph came in unto them in the morning, and looked upon them, and, behold, they were sad.
Gen.40.8 - And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.
Gen.40.12 - And Joseph said unto him, This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days:
The above story tells us about Joseph using his talent to interpret the dreams of two high officials in Egypt.

That one single act of volunteering to help them paved the way for him to stand before Pharaoh in the long run and in turn be the second ruler.

Learn to volunteer and serve humanity with your gifts and talents. They open doors that money can't open for you.

Last night I was a guest speaker In a whatsapp group for free but after my session, I sealed some deals with instant payment from some participants.

Every great man or woman uses their talent to serve others and with that open more doors for themselves.

Steve Harris served Fela Durotoye!
Elisha served under Elijah and got double anointing.
Micheal Faraday served under sir Humphrey Davies!

You have someone that can't pay you or get your services, you can do something great for that person.

By volunteering you learn more and develop yourself for better performance.
Use your talent and make someone feel good today!

Let people know that you care about them!

Joseph didn't charged any fee when starting in his business of interpreting dreams but it took him to the second highest position in Egypt.

Don't allow money be the first thing!
Let to give value, I mean massive value!
Use your talent and make things better for others!

We can go far if we learn to volunteer for good causes.

Learn to share your greatness with others!
Learn to use your Talent to lit other people light for them to achieve great things too!

Know what works for you!

Favour Whyte
Talent to profit coach and unlimited writer

(1) (Reply)

Be your own boss with this refer and earn platform / Digital Marketer Needed In Surulere, Lagos / What Is Office Politics, Anyway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.