Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) (20273 Views)

Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Your sister and father are hustling agbo in onitsha ,,
Sorry for your misfortune

That's even better.
Shidima your mother is currently in Pekas in Ikeja as we speak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chrysz:
Mahdooo

Better go and buy the agbo so that you can improve your genes. See how generations of poverty has made you look like a corpse that died of malnutrition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Researchclue: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Get your websites and applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by osuofia2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

THIS ONE ENTER

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Reggaeboy: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s][/s]
Kwanza:
The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Ibadan (IBEDC) power plant, Ayede located in Akinyemi, Ibadan is currently on fire.

The cause of the fire and the extent of damage is yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report.

Recall that on Tuesday, there was confusion at Akala Expressway, Elebu area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital as some houses and shops in the community were gutted by fire.

It was gathered that the fire outbreak, which started in the early hours of Tuesday, began from one of the shops along the road.

Details shortly…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Sgv0OuEqk

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-another-fire-outbreak-in-ibadan/

Fire service recruitment ongoing
Check my stamp
For your guarantors form grin grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Chrysz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

Better go and buy the agbo so that you can improve your genes. See how generations of poverty has made you look like a corpse that died of malnutrition.
Did you know what you just did You just prove her right.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Novaccines: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Olam09(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lonewolf01:

why greeting happy Valentine now ? just tell us you are looking for client

lol
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

That's even better.
Shidima your mother is currently in Pekas in Ikeja as we speak.
Pekas is a nice area. Your mother iya muniratu and your wife Iya kafayatu grin all the way from osogbo. Are on the railway at ijora badia selling their black smelling cunts for N200 grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by nanizle(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kwanza:
The Ayede plant is a subtransmission station.....darkness will reign supreme for sometime in Ibadan.....not going to be funny!

PS: The news is screaming IBEDC power station......they have no power plant at Ayede.

That power plant belongs to the TCN.

That's a transmission station and not a power plant!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chrysz:
Did you know what you just did You just prove her right.

Shame on you

Shame on your father who failed to provide you with proper education. You don't know the different between genders or tenses.

You're worthless and should be used as firewood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Pekas is a nice area. Your mother iya muniratu and your wife Iya kafayatu grin all the way from osogbo. Are on the railway at ijora badia selling their black smelling cunts for N200 grin

Just beside where your mother sells hers 3 for 50 Naira and adds your sisters as jara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by nanizle(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kwanza:
The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Ibadan (IBEDC) power plant, Ayede located in Akinyemi, Ibadan is currently on fire.

The cause of the fire and the extent of damage is yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report.

Recall that on Tuesday, there was confusion at Akala Expressway, Elebu area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital as some houses and shops in the community were gutted by fire.

It was gathered that the fire outbreak, which started in the early hours of Tuesday, began from one of the shops along the road.

Details shortly…

OP please correct the heading. That's TCN Ayede substation and not a power station.

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
No light for head slamming brownies
So sad
are u okay?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

LMAO.. Oko awon Igbo grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

LMAO.. Oko awon Igbo grin

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by willian10: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
pelicanbeau:
ah...Ibadan my Ibadan
Re u Omo Ibadan?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by veekid(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kwanza:
The Ayede plant is a subtransmission station.....darkness will reign supreme for sometime in Ibadan.....not going to be funny!

PS: The news is screaming IBEDC power station......they have no power plant at Ayede.

That power plant belongs to the TCN.
It is 150MVA at Ayede 330/132KV switchyard. The transformer services Shagamu and Ijebu Ode. Ibadan will get supply today or tomorrow max

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
No light for head slamming brownies
So sad
A fool is considered a wise one until the mouth is opened! Ayede station serves major part of south west states as supplies from kanji and other stations are directly connected to it.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by tyreal(f): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
veekid:
It is 150MVA at Ayede 330/132KV switchyard. The transformer services Shagamu and Ijebu Ode. Ibadan will get supply today or tomorrow max
There’s even power supply at the moment in my area, Ibadan.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by veekid(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
tyreal:

it's our work
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Chrysz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

Shame on your father who failed to provide you with proper education. You don't know the different between genders or tenses.

You're worthless and should be used as firewood.
What a pity.
Shame on you once again.
I know you will quote me again.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

Where would your father hawking fan yogo in Ibadan get light to freeze his fan yogo?

Ipob pig laughing at the misfortune of his own father.
grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin
sofiscatedmoron:

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Hotfreez: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chrysz:
What a pity.
Shame on you once again.
I know you will quote me again.

As long as you continue to display your inherited stupidity, I'll be here to help you amplify your idiocy.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Chrysz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Little wonder we are not having light in part of Ogun state shocked
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
tyreal:

where we haven't had light since yesterday
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by LagosWahala: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
edoairways:
A reasonable electricity company fixes that sub station in two days but for Nigeria na weeks or even months

Oga I have worked with TCN as a consultant and they do their best to recitfy transmission faults such as this within 24 hours.

Even in war torn Maiduguri.

Takes longer only if materials are not available.

Let's try and give kudos when it is due.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Dollabiz: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by Simi8(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
So bad, can we for once overcome this fire incidence

Pls o I don't understand is it that Nigeria is cursed or what ?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

As long as you continue to display your inherited stupidity, I'll be here to help you amplify your idiocy.
Leave the innocent brother alone and focus on me. You hydraulic ewedu gubbling head slamming moronic slave of a cow grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri / Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Rivers Crisis: Police Barricade Of LG Secretariats To Continue, Says IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.