Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words (879 Views)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by Dailyhappenings: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2020
The founder of the Living Faith worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo whose wife, Faith Oyedepo is celebrating her birthday today wrote sweet words about his wife.

He wrote ...

"Happy Birthday to my Wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo The bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh, one in whom I daily rejoice. You have been a companion indeed and I, our family and the world at large are blessed to have you. I love you!"

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/bone-of-my-bone-bishop-david-oyedepo.html

Re: "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by Dailyhappenings: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2020
See more Here>>>>
Re: "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy Birthday maami. Age with Grace Ma.

For all your OK needs, click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5667826/riyadhgoddess-okrika-akube-supply?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3876934875
Re: "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by Mrop(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by joseph6071: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

The founder of the Living Faith worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo whose wife, Faith Oyedepo is celebrating her birthday today wrote sweet words about his wife.

He wrote ...

"Happy Birthday to my Wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo The bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh, one in whom I daily rejoice. You have been a companion indeed and I, our family and the world at large are blessed to have you. I love you!"

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/bone-of-my-bone-bishop-david-oyedepo.html

Re: "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words by StephenBB(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2020
These are the couple you'll want to be like

They hardly talk or show their face, the likes of D.K. Olukoya and wife, E.A. Adeboye and wife, e.t.c

B4 i forget...Happy Birthday Ma

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity "Tonto Dikeh Addresses Those Who ''came To Give Her Food In He / Happy International Women's Day 2020 - Today Is Women's Day, Celebrate Women / Secrets 3xposed 2face (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.