Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (32666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by DabuIIIT: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:
Why not

Nnamdi Kanu will attend the burial and nothing Fg can do about it.. Afterall he is coming for the burial in Biafra land not Nigeria

Nnamdi's Kanu security guards and BSS are enough to face Nigeria security forces

BSS is not BMC chop-money mentals

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Genesis21(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dead by hanging. Keep deceiving yourselves.
helinues:
Why not

Nnamdi Kanu will attend the burial and nothing Fg can do about it.. Afterall he is coming for the burial in Biafra land not Nigeria

Nnamdi's Kanu security guards and BSS are enough to face Nigeria security forces

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by splendour7(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Federal Government version of kanu kinsmen have spoken!!
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:
Why not

Haha pls don't kill me with laugh with his hire bouncer abi
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
proclinician:

a lost fellow who is yet to come back from work and meet his parents burnt to ashes and then puts on the tv to meet his president tell him to give the people that burned his mom and dad to ashes their lands so the killings will stop is yet to understand who is truly the wicked one. Truth is if ur mom and dad has not been burnt to death by miyetti allah crocodile 2.0 can not guarantee it won't happen and maybe thats the last straw that wil explain to u who is wicked actually.

bwahahahahahaa
Wow congrats you have become as barbaric as Fulani herdsmen
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by APCNig: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
biafranation:
Another useless article from an afonja, writing from a mud house in Ibadam. Afara Ukwu = Nnamdi Kanu. His late father was the king of that village for over 50 yrs until his death. Nnamdi Kanu is actually the reigning king now. 99.999999999% of people in that village can sacrifice themselves for Nnamdi kanu.

Of course, people that sacrificed over three million of their brethren to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango and Esu Odara in order to get a Biafra Republic of Crime and Drugs will not mind sacrificing a tiny village .
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Justinlean02:

people like you are the top hypocrites in this world, you'll be the first to tag a white in Russia or Turkey a racist while here you're been as tribalistic as much as the racist themselves. Tufiakwa
The truth be told 80% of IPOB are tribalist just listen to them speak and you will know but tribalist are everywhere and I can't stand them and racist
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Discombulator: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:
Why not

Your dumbness is acute
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Discombulator: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is the idiot they're going through all this trouble for

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Every enemies of BIAFRA freedom shall expose themselves ONE BY ONE.

Enemies identified.
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin grin grin

Lzaa gmbuharii greenback blackking98 sarrki
so you mean that helinues and BMC are like this grin grin shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Amucha: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:

But now d community have asked for Igbos to stay away, would dey stay away??

Reread then come back and comment. Hint: who was asked to stay away? A Nigerian Army B. Nigerian Army
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Urchman200: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Another idiot saying nonsense in order to please his pay masters, maybe ipob is now part of Nigerian military personnel we saw roaming the villages?instead of the idiot to condemn the heavy presence of the military personnel his community.
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Ugonnaya1998: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
useless headline.....
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by odomanis: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Witchersunited:
No peace for the wicked, as long as that scammer roams free your family should accept the plus and minus of your association with him

Operation crocodile 2.0 loading

It could be you or yours tomorrow,be careful ! Remember Mutallab the international terrorist, his parents and family members were not given and plus and minus of their association with him.
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by BeautifulDemon(f): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

cheesy
[/s]
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by BeautifulDemon(f): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
My own be say the moment that terrorist Kanu steps foot on Nigerian soil, he should be bundled and locked away forever
[/s]
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by BeautifulDemon(f): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
well the last time he tried......... grin grin
[/s]
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by gidgiddy: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
noleflendum:
this is highest of disgrace swimming inside mud.

Yes it is a big disgrace that your Nigerian Army is only good at fighting unarmed civilians rather than fighting the many armed gangs killing Nigerians daily
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by debbysure01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Check my signature
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by snitchbitch: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
bury him inside which country?
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
OP YOUR HEADING IS SAYING A DIFFERENT THING FROM THE CONTENT OF THE NEWS

If you want to say the truth why TWIST IT just SAY IT AS IT IS
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by dragunov: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
biafranation:
Another useless article from an afonja, writing from a mud house in Ibadam. Afara Ukwu = Nnamdi Kanu. His late father was the king of that village for over 50 yrs until his death. Nnamdi Kanu is actually the reigning king now. 99.999999999% of people in that village can sacrifice themselves for Nnamdi kanu.

Like the f00l they are!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by DAVE5(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
siraj1402:
Meeting an old class mate, we had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. Wuraola Estate. We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!

Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!

Oga I have read this exact story on nairaland before by another author

Is it that you are that same or you guys fabricated the story and reposting it

Because I've narrated it to friends just to encourage and tell them to be diligent in life

You let me build my story from ur fabricated story?
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Lovelyn451(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
What are the military idiots looking for at a funeral? What exactly is their mission there? Eh, is this how they mourn their dead up north? And if ipob begins a demonstration, is it their concern? Its KANU's parents funeral and whatever he allows is his business...
This country ko? It will divide!!! U guys will drink ur own blood like wine and eat ur flesh like bread like u already doing in all ur Islamic states, You people are using the Christians to form unity bah? Killing them everyday, you will turn against yourselves!!!
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by Legendguru: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Are they disturbing u
Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by danot1030: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pridestorm:
I don't know why this guy is been threatened all the time. I don't even know why we desist the truth much often. These people that always threaten this dude dnt threaten the evil politicians this way... Killings have been going on severely and we choose to flex our muscles on someone whose business doesn't concern the happenings of this country. Shame!

Dilector Kanu is a confirmed criminal, a fugitive who escape trial when he was on bail, he's a threat to the Nigeria government, he has threatened in the past that he was going to overthrow the government, he organized the beating of a Nigeria politician outside the country, he threatened to beat up certain state governors outside the country, he organized the attack against the president of the country outside Nigeria.

With all these you still expect him to come in to Nigeria and allow to walk as a free man?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by LZAA: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen by enemybulldozer(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
blasted12:
well the last time he tried......... grin grin
Lol..we all know that the zoo python couldn't get hold of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.