Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! (284 Views)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by ScanGist: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2020
The U.S government plan to monitor the account where the money will be deposited. As a Nigerian, I know our government are so skillful in corruption.

The money will still be stolen strategically.

###########################
Here is my opinion, what's yours
###########################

American should come build a reliable power supply project for us with the money. Same power plant strategy used in U.S

They will build it with the money on our behave as our government are not trusted.
Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by ScanGist: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by naijanaso: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abacha did not loot any money! If I'm lying ask Buhari
Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by Optional09: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
I’ll suggest they give Sowore the money to start an I-95 across Nigeria we need that kind of man with integrity to handle such money
Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by xpmode(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Optional09:
I’ll suggest they give Sowore the money to start an I-95 across Nigeria we need that kind of man with integrity to handle such money

Are you sure? Even you can you trust yourself
Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by dukeprince50: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abacha is the richest man in the world. We didn't know this until he posthumously declare his asset

1 Like

Re: Abacha LOOTED FUNDS, Your Opinion !! by ScanGist: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Chinwe Ugwu Empowers Women With Shovel, Head Pans And Trowels / FG: 5.4m Poor Nigerians Now Receiving N5,000 Monthly / Gov Umahi And Dss Boss Tried To Assassinate Me While I Was In Custody- Ogammuo S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.