Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats (27210 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / #bbnaija: Kim Oprah Ditched Frodd, Now With Mike As He Won Challenge (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BabyApple(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Atandaowon:
Send me your contact. I have a mini bus for a potential driver
wow thank you sir.. i will message you now

1 Like

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BlackfireX: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Who is davidooo before wizkid
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BabyApple(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Atandaowon:
Send me your contact. I have a mini bus for a potential driver
i have messaged you sir.
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BeautifulDemon(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
post=86398107:

Gongo Aso! wink
[/s]
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by blackman25: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..
...................................................................................................................................this one is still looking for legit work.....better goan sell your keke and go to ikeja, get your self an iPhone and open yahoo shop
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BabyApple(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
blackman25:
...................................................................................................................................this one is still looking for legit work.....better goan sell your keke and go to ikeja, get your self an iPhone and open yahoo shop
for your information.. i have a laptop swift connection and i have full knowledge on how to create any scam page from scratch ... i know how to use other tools to get vulnerability in any kind of website.. but i need a legit work bro.. I know how to use any tools.. I can create smtp from scratch myself.. i can create scam page using php html.. css and javascript.. but i want a legit work. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na only for nairaland two hungry bastards wey poverty wan kill go come Dey argue whether davido get money pass wizkid
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Researchclue: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Get your websites and applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BrutalJab: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Edoloaded:
That means if you start to list wizkid own na two pages you go use

Do you even understand the topic at all?

Oya just list 2 Wizkid musics in relation to this topic. Illiterate
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

Do you even understand the topic at all?

Oya just list 2 Wizkid musics in relation to this topic. Illiterate

Stupid question
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Olam09(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
With the help of perruzi
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Spallanzani: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
for your information.. i have a laptop swift connection and i have full knowledge on how to create any scam page from scratch ... i know how to use other tools to get vulnerability in any kind of website.. but i need a legit work bro.. I know how to use any tools.. I can create smtp from scratch myself.. i can create scam page using php html.. css and javascript.. but i want a legit work. Thank you
If you know all these then you can earn legitimately with it, all you need is a little brush in other packages then you can start as a freelance developer.

1 Like

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Novaccines: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BabyApple(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Spallanzani:

If you know all these then you can earn legitimately with it, all you need is a little brush in other packages then you can start as a freelance developer.
Okay sir.. i will work on that too..
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BrutalJab: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Edoloaded:

Stupid question
Can you see how dumb and clueless you sound?

You think every topic is about arguments?

You are probably older than the Davido you are beefing. Illiterate
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by AllenSpencer: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
By force attention seeking
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by ModHateMe(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
blackman25:
You just type nonsense... Who wan buy keke?...type with sense next time?

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by bobzy007: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Are you unemployed and looking to acquire a new skill?
Do you love to plan events?
Sign up with Indigocrystals for an intensive one-month training and enjoy 3-months mentoring on event management.
We're good at what we do.

Enrol with us NOW!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, Call: 07060590242, 08084207418

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Dollabiz: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

Can you see how dumb and clueless you sound?

You think every topic is about arguments?

You are probably older than the Davido you are beefing. Illiterate

Hediot said I'm beefing lol. Like i got that time this is the last reply you're getting from me you dimwit
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Mastakija(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
blackman25:
why are you like this.
Na wa oh

Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by Atandaowon(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2020
BabyApple:
i have messaged you sir.
I didn't get your message. I'd suggest you send it again
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
zeelux97:
Regardless he's a very respectable artist, wizzy all the way though.
Re: 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats by BabyApple(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
okay i will send it again sir. thank you very much
Atandaowon:
I didn't get your message. I'd suggest you send it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Is 'Jack Sparrow' In New Photos As He Celebrates 37th Birthday / Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father / Stereoman Ekwe Shares Adorable Photos Of His Cute Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.