Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments (320 Views)

Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II / EU Reject Plea For Ukrain Membership Of The Union / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pictures from the third State of the Union address delivered by President Donald Trump

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2020

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
More

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pictures

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
wink

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
More

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Photos

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by psalmsmiles(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
nice

1 Like

Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by StephenBB(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
If only our one and only naija can learn

This is what i call "An Organised Country"
Re: Trump's Third State Of The Union Address: Photos Of Key Moments by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good news coming from the "Arc of Resistance" grin

Trump Lied To US, Russia Put S-400 In Cuba, Hypersonic Nuke Missiles Coming Soon…Again

Key Points

1.) These missiles are only here to support hypersonic missile systems to place the US under 1-minute nuclear destruction in response to Trump’s treaty games.

2.) In response to the deployment of American air defense systems near the borders of Russia, namely, in Poland, Romania, the Baltic states, Moscow decided to respond in a similar way, sending so far one S-400 battalion to the US borders. And, specifically, to Cuba.

3.) A Kalashnikov assault rifle factory is being built in Venezuela. Being a cheaper, but at the same time, no less high-quality small arms than its NATO rivals, Kalashnikov will spread with great speed throughout Latin America.

4.) In addition, Russia is strengthened through the armament of the Venezuelan army. Rosoboronexport delivered to this country a huge number of aircraft: helicopters Mi-17 and Mi-35 aircraft MiG-29 and Su-30. Armored vehicles : T-72, BTR-80, BMP-3, etc. SAM S-300, Buk-M2, etc.

5.) The leadership of Nicaragua invited Russia to place a military base on its territory. For this step, the Nicaraguans lost for security reasons, because Washington does not abandon attempts to overthrow the government.

Source: https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/02/04/breaking-trump-lied-to-us-russia-put-s-400-in-cuba-hypersonic-nuke-missiles-coming-soon-again/

My Begotten Son "Putin" - has made me a very happy man. grin

If I were you, I would not be fooled by the headline that says "Hypersonic Nuke Missiles Coming Soon…Again".

I would assume that the Hypersonic Nukes are already there - because the Russians are not stupid. grin

One wrong move by the United Snakes of Amerikastan and the Zionasties in Tel Aviv - The response from Moskow is Boooom! grin

You can ask Erdogan of Turkey how many of his Sufaiyos were barbecued in Syria yesterday by the Russian Airborne Forces. grin

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/02/04/intel-drop-russia-obliterated-turkish-column-in-idlib-while-erdogan-claims-imaginary-retaliation-against-syria/

The message from Moskow is clear - Play Time Is Over! grin

(1) (Reply)

Germany Sends China £130billion Bill For 'coronavirus / The Electromagnetic Attack Blame-Venezuela / Riot In Berlin Over Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.