Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students (52363 Views)

Nathaniel Olayinka, FUNAAB Student Kidnapped! Students Protest (pictures) / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) / FUNAAB Student Hospitalised After A ₦5k Bet To Drink A Bottle Of Gin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
IdJack:
This is Nigeria...see how greed has cause a whole Professor his money.

ProfessorS
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by ayanbaba2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Neddyogu:
Billion? Na d whole school do d forex kini? Cos billion long oo

laugh wan scatter my Belle...

whole school kwa

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by somehow: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
6BILLION?

Is the whole school even worth that?
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by deleo16(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
useed:
Fx is not a get rich quick scheme, Fx attracts those who want to get rich quickly but rewards those who are comfortable getting rich slowly. Fx is not a Scam, how can you promise 20% in 2 weeks in Fx market which is filled with uncertainties. There is no doubt they can make the 20% in one week, but you might not even make up to that in a month. That is the Truth.. I am bewildered as how these fokjs that pay 20% in two weeks sustain it. The Truth is that its not sustainable, it's a time bomb waiting to explode... I see it as mmm reloaded, but since Nigerians don't learn we still fall for the same shit, same shit different day. The market moved greatly for traders that know there onus this week, but what of next week, the week after.. We all want extra income no doubt, but you have to understand that Fx market itself is pressure, so you can place another pressure on me, I won't take that from you... What I think its best for those that do these scheme is we share whatever we make in a month (profit and loss included). Even Warren buffet gives us 12% yearly.. And you Guy's are here offering 20%...sustainable or not ? Time will tell.
nice write up kudos
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by ronaldbecky(m): 2:44am On Feb 06, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
There is only one forex trading platform I am aware of that hasn't scammed anyone so far. I am not bold enough to put my money but my wife has 1.3m in it and gets 15% monthly! 4 months now, she has been paid on time...
exactly,ur wife is in the right place...forex no b scam if u meet the right people...notin like 2wks pay back..na monthly bt 15% interest...wait till it get to 6month b4 u invest..after then ur wife go don cash out full
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by ronaldbecky(m): 2:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Hope it is not MBA Forex.
Those ones are planning the biggest heist of all.
u lie,unless u fall into wrong hand

1 Like

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by agbaman1782(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Neddyogu:
Billion? Na d whole school do d forex kini? Cos billion long oo
I guess you're just like me, doubting Thomas �... But hay this guy's are making it big here, you may not understand until you get into that environment, we have alot of them here paying out 20% ROI/30day, some of us keep on maintaining our argument that the interest rate is not sustainable, I personally know few middle men here and I can tell you that, this guy's are making hundred of millions, though I was surprised when I heard about 6billion which I still don't believe it but hey! Alot of people outside the university environment invested heavily in the scheme.

Alot of so call middle man cannot be trace now.... but how do you invest up to 20m in such investment? How can you borrow money to invest in such scheme? Nigerian will never learn, we still have some of them around, even a particular middle man payout about 5m yesterday just to show that his own platform is not involve in the 6billion issue, Funaabite be wise, Nigerian wake-up this may be the new strategy for 2020
If you want to learn FOREX go to business section of nairaland there is FOREX forum there, You also get to meet a lot of FOREX GURU who give free advice without asking you for a dime

1 Like

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by lammagric(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2020
deleo16:
nice write up kudos
Though i don't know much about forex.
And note that everyone can't be an entrepreneur
We will still need to invest in one another.

But we just need to take precautions.
Don't go for investment with outrageous ROI.
ROI that is too good to be true.
And also don't go for an investment that u are not sure of getting your capital back.
Make sure the business is insured.
With back up proof that the investors registered with a reputable insurance.
With this both the investors and the investment company will not be under unnecessary pressure.
Thank you.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by cardoctor(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2020
This guy has bagged a Masters degree in scamming.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by OgbanjeProphet: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
vanhayor:

Your father

Your father!
Your mother!
Your family!
Your life!

Thunder kill you there!

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by medolab90(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2020
misterme:
If Forex trading is that good, why would a trader need people's money to trade? Why not trade with your own money and make the billions alone. When did Nigerians become this generous enough to help others make millions when they can make it alone.

From my own perpective you can only hit big with huge capital in order to boast of any profit at all more reason why they need pple to also bring in their money to trade with.

Forex requires huge capital you can't trade with leverages.cos the profits you would make would be in cents. And again there's no way you can make 100% profit in weeks.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by medolab90(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Dtruth5901:
Forex don’t work that way..I know how it works

Tell us then
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by kizwid(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2020
A guy telling me about the same 20% now...
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
dawnomike:
This is absurd... A student duped a prof!.
Forex is a crazy market and you can lose millions within minutes!!!
Maybe trading went bad for him though...

NB: Never turnover your money to any one to make money for you. There is no free meal in Freetown. That is to say; Own your own hustle
I love this! Your comment is on point. Forex is a volatile trading business which can go wrong anytime.

I believe all subscribers know this fully as it was their choice and the interest enticement or greed that made them willingly partner with the guy... So it's not right to see he does anyone.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Neroiam(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Babara1994:
Forex itself is a scam

When you don't know it
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by JJOF(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
misterme:
If Forex trading is that good, why would a trader need people's money to trade? Why not trade with your own money and make the billions alone. When did Nigerians become this generous enough to help others make millions when they can make it alone.
Because the trader is not able to raise a huge amount of capital needed for trading that's why.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by JJOF(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Soul47:

Nope

Don't wake up tomorrow thinking that

It isn't.

Just that peoot scam others through that cause of their ignorance.

It's just like saying getting USA VISA is a scam cause you have met couple of dubious travel agent.

Thank you so much bruh.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by elvhinzey(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=OgbanjeProphet post=86402469]Forex my foot!
Both the lecturers and students deserved the loss. How can you still fall for MMM in this Buharical period?[Forex isn't MMM]8
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by OgbanjeProphet: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=elvhinzey post=86494232][/quote]

I knew. Thanks.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Dnohpete: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
@maasoap, what's the update on this guy abeg? I will appreciate any news of how his case ended or where he is currently detained.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dnohpete:
@maasoap, what's the update on this guy abeg? I will appreciate any news of how his case ended or where he is currently detained.

Good to know that someone still cares. Never left Nairaland for a day in person, but @maasoap went on a forceful leave.
Thanks to those who insulted us and we insulted them back but cowardly ran to the useless Nairaland mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.