Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Convert Your Knowledge And Experience Into A Money Making Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Your Knowledge And Experience Into A Money Making Machine (604 Views)

MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Knowledge And Experience Into A Money Making Machine by FavourWhyte(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
��DISCOVER HOW TO CONVERT YOUR "PLENTY SENSE", TALENTS AND GIFTS TO A MONEY MAKING MACHINE��
‼️‼️
‼️‼️
⛔Listen to this RAW TRUTH and set yourself LOOSE from the ENEMY called POVERTY❗️❗️

�As a talent to profit coach I see many mistakes talented and gifted people are doing that has made them to be confused, frustrated and broke.

�I used to be in that realm when you know so MANY THINGS but you are still stuck at a spot and broke to teeth.
You can be TALENTED and still be BROKE if you don't KNOW what it takes TO EARN BIG in this game of LIFE!!

�What if I give you the answers that will make you grow influence and make money using your talents and gifts.

�This is a one off because I am not repeating anything again until August this year.
�����

❗️❗️I will be taking you on a one on one coaching session to open your eyes to the several opportunities you can still take and make money using your talents and skills.

�WHY HAVE PLENTY SENSE AND STILL BE BROKE�

�People are ready to PAY YOU to hear your STORIES, KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE.

Bonuses:
�Five e-books worth 10k
�Accountability partner worth 10k
�Free class on how to create money from your head worth 5k

�I am giving you a BLANK CHEQUE because my one on one coaching session is worth more but I want to do this for ONLY 5 persons.

�My heart is LARGE and VALUE is my second name!

�So instead of 20k the first 5 persons gets to pay ONLY 5,000

Remember it is only for 5 Persons as to achieve massive success.

The fastest 5 fingers to make payment into this account gets the slots

���
Favour obago whyte
Polaris bank formerly Skye bank

Send proof of payment to this number on whatsapp +2349099012082

❗️❗️OYA...fastest persons GETS IT!

(1) (Reply)

Key Into The Cassava Revolution Now!!!!!!! / Nigeria: Private Jetties And Triumph Of Illegalities / Earn Free Ogn And Exchange It For A Bitcoin On Binance Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.