Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) (16977 Views)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Enugu EndSARS Panel Commences Sitting To Determine Compensation For Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by ursullalinda(f): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Awesome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by peacettw: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Expected a better edifice.
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by celeiyke: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
garfield1:
Thanks to buhari.up apc

Na fufu de ur brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Ezeukwuchiboy: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
No. Is Buhari the one bombing people up and down? Why do you condemn him for that?
MelesZenawi:

So buhari built the court of appeal?

Are you okay sometimes?
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by autonomous22: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
garfield1:
Thanks to buhari.up apc

Mumu Boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Bighead9: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
God bless President Buhari for bringing an Appeal Court to the East.

We Igbo's won't seize to show our loyalty and support to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Anambralstson: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Dodomayana there's appeal court in Enugu established in 1977

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Coming from an almejiri terrorist like you?

Am sure you are typing this trash from an IDP camp in borno

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by guychidile: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
a step in the right direction. we need pure justice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Bighead9: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Coming from an almejiri terrorist like you?

Am sure you are typing this trash from an IDP camp in borno

Your propaganda won't stop us Igbo's from worshipping Buhari and other Northerners. Na envy dey worry Una. grin grin

God bless Buhari, we Igbo's love you.

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Bighead9: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Anambralstson:

Dodomayana there's appeal court in Enugu established in 1977

That was also brought to the East by Murtala Mohammed, the former President of Nigeria. Who is also from North.

God bless President Buhari. We Igbo's love you.

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol so all this while you were insulting Igbo it was out of jealousy and envy , I always knew you wished to be igbo

Pls kneel down there and confess Igbo Amaka

Bighead9:

Your propaganda won't stop us Igbo's from worshipping Buhari and other Northerners. Na envy dey worry Una. grin grin

God bless Buhari, we Igbo's love you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Bighead9: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:
Lol so all this while you were insulting Igbo it was out of jealousy and envy , I always knew you wished to be igbo

Pls kneel down there and confess Igbo Amaka

Yes ooo. We are Igbo's, we love Buhari and the North. Without the North, there's no us Igbo's. grin

God bless Buhari and the North. grin
Afonja's are envying us, cause we are associating ourselves with the North. grin

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes ooo. We are Igbo's, we love Buhari and the North. Without the North, there's no us Igbo's. grin

God bless Buhari and the North. grin
Afonja's are envying us, cause we are associating ourselves with the North. grin

Speak up my friend confess , Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Bighead9: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Speak up my friend confess , Igbo Amaka

You Igbo Muslims from Abakalili keep envying us daily. Our loyalty for the North will never change, no matter how hard you try. It's only the North that can give us our independence. That's why our loyalty lies with them. grin

God bless the North for us.

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
My friend just confess Igbo Amaka and free yourself , thank God I know today you wish to be Igbo , I won't waste my time arguing with you like before

Bighead9:

You Igbo Muslims from Abakalili keep envying us daily. Our loyalty for the North will never change, no matter how hard you try. It's only the North that can give us our independence. That's why our loyalty lies with them. grin

God bless the North for us.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Obdk: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
IDENNAA:
Great initiative but very poor execution. My 3yrs old can build a more beautiful structure deservedly of the judicial system
Dis kind person still dey chop thank ma
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice one.. Though its of no use to common man
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Nice one.. Though its of no use to common man

You must be out of your mind. No matter how we put the judiciary is a necessary for justice.

Though it has been raped but Judiciary remains the hope of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
garfield1:

I should ask you.who will the credit go to?
To Buhari's Son. I would have called you a FOOL but I say ma leave you first
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by garfield1: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Independent of each other.
In theory not in practical.don't be hypocritical,when the judiciary misbehaves,you blame buhari.now that they are doing good,you want to deny him his due
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You must be out of your mind. No matter how we put the judiciary is a necessary for justice.

Though it has been raped but Judiciary remains the hope of the common man.
Akuko.. You must be out of your sense for quoting me too.. Oya.. sense fall on you..
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Akuko.. You must be out of your sense for quoting me too.. Oya.. sense fall on you..

Rid your mind of nonsense.

Nobody has such energy.
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by ninodaniel(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Daviddson:
I always try my best to avoid your comments including those of the suya seller and the one who goes about canceling people's comments. grin
Aside these eye-racking grammatical blunders, your comments are always off-color, "unintelligent", and full of hate and pitching one tribe against the other whereas you're none of the two. Today you're supporting Igbos, tomorrow you're cussing them and opening different accounts for propaganda. You act like a bot sef.
cursing not cussing
thank me later
Re: Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) by Tycoon007(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram)...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otunba Asoludero Of Iselu: Rochas Okorocha Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ogun State / Ozekhome: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eminently & Constitutionally Qualified To Run / Tinubu: Buhari Tackling Problems Others Ran From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.