Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number (NIN) - By NIMC. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number (NIN) - By NIMC. (534 Views)

How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / Booking System Introduced By NIMC To Uncrowed Centres / Two Tokens Issued By NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number (NIN) - By NIMC. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
I got this from public notice from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Nigeria,...how to retrieve your National Identification Number (NIN). Details in the photo below.
NB: They said (and I also saw it myself when I dialed the number) that the service costs N20. So be aware.
And I please I don't work there cool. Contact them for any/every info you need.

The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, and the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN), etc.

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Save A Woman From Her Past Of Bad Decisions". Sense Or Nonsense? / Two Men Fight Over A Beautiful Lady With Huge Backyard On The Road (photo) / OLM To PST Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.