Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) (522 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by jmonaco(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Some items suspected to be a "sacrifice" was found this morning in front of the office of a Ladoke Akintola Univeristy of Technology (LAUTECH) professor.

The fetish item was discovered this morning by students of the institution who raised an alarm. The sacrifice was reportedly placed in front of the office of Prof. A.A Akingbade, a senior lecturer in the faculty of Agricultural Science of the institution.

Video here https://naijacampusjams.com/sacrifice-placed-in-front-of-lautech-professors-office-photos/

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by Bluntguy: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Village people. As long as he is clean, no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
this one pass the professor.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
'Omo Ladoke...owo lookée.. '...prof.Akingbade was my departmental exam officer/advisor till i finished in 2008...then called APH(animal production and health department) which was one of the most strict and hardest department in the whole faculty of Agric then cos it was equal to Vet.med!!!AEE and AGN were not half as hard then.it is well oooo!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by BlackfireX: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Is that sacrifice not for the devil?

Walahi this kind food they sweet, (remembering my childhood at omiyale in salvation army Ibadan)

grin
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of LAUTECH Professor's Office (video) by jmonaco(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice: How Can My Brother Recovery His Money Back ? / Man Rescued After Attempting To Commit Suicide / BREAKING] Coronavirus: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.