Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country (2393 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by Enuoyan: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
If I could preempt your thought, it seems something is strange in the picture below.

Yes! It's New and Strange does not mean it's wrong neither unlawful.

Great leaders like GYB are gender sensitive and makes history with both tangible and intangibles.

The first woman ADC to a Governor in the annals of our Nation.

KOGI STATE IS LEADING OTHERS FOLLOWS.

Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by TooMuchStuff: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
cry
He goat
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
I learnt ADCs follow their boss anywhere they go.....

I hope this particular one do not follow Yaya bello to za oza room...

2 Likes

Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by GamalNasser: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na her boyfriend and pussy I pity
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
I learnt ADCs follow their boss anywhere they go.....

I hope this particular one do not follow Yaya bello to za oza room...

His 5th wife loading ...
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by okpalaAnambra: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
This one go be yahayas fvck mate...if you know u know
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by femtex007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmmmm. This one gud oh
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by Enuoyan: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na Yahaya Bello wife I just even pity, make person nor go get high BP on top of ADC oo
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
...The female ADC won't have any life at all...if she's up to the task...then good luck to her...
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by kellight(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
She try

One bottle of coronavirus beer for her
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by yarimo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is very commendable from governor YAHAYA BELLO of Kogi State.
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by Katier00(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Enuoyan:
Na Yahaya Bello wife I just even pity, make person nor go get high BP on top of ADC oo
so she can't just do her work without being intimate with the Governor? Where do you people get that
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by olaboy33(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
What an achievement..

Onye ara! angry
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by Fasindo: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
shocked

Someone girlfriend is gone.

So this is how her boy friend loose her to Bello.

Maybe he wants to show Dino that he can dance Kerawa more than him.
I will advise Dino to also pick up an unmarried female soldier as his security team leader.
If he does this he has beaten Bello 2-1.
Re: The First Woman ADC To A Governor In The History Of This Country by dustmalik: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Probably exchanged ADC with Aisha Buhari. The current ADC of Aisha Buhari used to be his ADC.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Apc Presidential Slot / Buhari Appoints Kingibe Chief Of Staff / We’ve To Stop Herdsmen From Roaming Around, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.