Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper (2011 Views)

Amazing Output From My Yam-in-sack Farming (pictures) / Sack Farming In Limited Yard Space... (yam, Palm, Vegetables) / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men (proverbs chap18 vers16)

hello nairalanders,
greetings to you all

all i want to say is that i have now devised a new way of growing tomatoes and peppers vertically in sack bags

pavore9 the man from kenya i want to thank you for all this

for making me to believe there is truelly no limits in farming

all i want to say is that everyday technologies and science keeps making us to say goodbye to hoes and cutlasses,

the old farm ways are really going out for good to be replaced with modernized farming techniques

there is really a gold mine in agriculture if only you can find a loophole and exploit it to your own advantage,

back to the discussion,

this vertical type of farming will make you to grow tons of vegetables in a limited area or space,

no need going to ogun state or any rural areas again to go and buy lands for farming

just a plot of land can be converted to an hectare of land,

with just a little space someone can really grow what is normally been grown in an acre of land or even more

to those of you simply surprised about all this,
you can go all out and browse about vertical sack farming

this method utilises the little amount of space,water and farm workers

i can say to you with just a plot of land you can simply make a lot of money growing different vegetables,

lets do business together and i will show you the things i have already learned so far.

With an investment of 50k then you will be sure of a bumper harvest

i have a free land that we can use and there is a water source there

just only 10 vertical sacks will be enrolling you to sell on a commercial scale,

tomatoes or pepper are the main target here,

come to my world and i will show you hidden things that are hardly been found online.

But promise me you will not use me and dump

for many are only interested in knowing how it is done and after that they will discard you

this investment will make you grow in doulble figures and in hundred folds

please can someone help me answer what the bible said about someone reaping in an hundred fold,

it is not 1000 naira to make you 100,000 naira

it is not 1 million naira to make you 100 million naira

but it is a little amount of just 100 naira that can make you an unlimited amount of billions of money,

an hundred fold is what we all are praying and hoping for

unfortunately we can truelly achieve this from just vertical sack farming

many will call me just to ask me to explain a little all about it,

but i will tell you this,

the methods that you will employ are just the once you will see or have seen online,

this are the types the kenyans do now,

this are the types that are been pictured online,

with proper planning you will surpass all that

mine is different,

for the kenyans has devised a way to grow things in a very big sack bags

but i have now think out a way that can make you grow things that are worth growing in an hectare of land with just a limited space.

This kind of farming is what we need around here,

this are things we ought to be discussing here in this agricultural threads not virgin lands available in ogun state limited slots still available do call us on 090*** for your land inspections thanks.

This is not good,
because i can stay here in my house and grow what the full mile 12 markets wont be able to sell off in 2 weeks

some say am joking or am kind of day dreaming,

please i am not joking here in anyway,

let me ask you a question

hybrid tomato seeds against our local tomato seeds which one will you prefer to buy?

To me i will prefer the local seeds because its way cheaper and will fill up my farmland in no time

but with hybrid seeds my productions will be limited

you can even spend upto 200k on hybrid seeds that will fill up an hectare of land

to me afterall both of them will produce tomatoes that will be sold why then give me the headache that hybrid seeds is better all because of its disease resistance and fast maturing period.

What if am to tell you there is a substance you get to buy and mix with water that can help boost the production of your tomato plants all through the season?

Hmm i have said enough on this,
all i need is someone that i can trust so i can share all this things with,

with just a limited space we can kick this off to a start and wait for 3-4 months of harvesting tomatoes or pepper

please remember i am based in lagos and i have a piece of land that we can use that has a good water source there,

when the project is a succes then we can move to rent other areas for larger production

please and please this is for those that are really serious and needs agricultural investments,

banks can not gurantee you an investment profit of just 20% in a whole year

but agriculture can guarantee you way much more than that in just only 6 months

just like tomato jos in kaduna,
i have now changed my name to tomato boss,

do call me on 07041246325 lets do business
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
With just the basic calculations of all this,

what will be needed for this project will be one trip of loamy soil 20-30k

big sack bags 200 naira each,
20 pieces thats 4000 naira

bamboo sticks or plank woods normally called 2 by 2 (10 pieces)

pepper/tomato seeds (2000 naira)

manure (750 naira per bag)
3-4 bags

insecticides (3,500)

forliar spray/fertilizer (2000 naira)

water is free since there is a well there

the land is also free

2-3 aboki labourers will be used for the project,

they can help to put sands mixed with manure into the sack bags

farm security is assured

this is to tell you on just half a plot of land can be used to grow as many tomatoes and peppers as possible.
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
For those that are looking for lands to buy here in lagos,

the land is one and a half plot and will be available for sale if buyers are interested

1.5m is the asking prize,
but you can come to a conclusion with the seller once you have seen and like the land

the location is close to afromedia ajangbadi lagos,

adaloko bustop precisely

that is just the asking prize for anyone who wants to buy and own it

but as for running a vertical sack farming there, then its for free since i also will be getting involved in it

farm investors should try give this a chance,

maybe then with proper planning will move in to ogun state for a bigger project size

farmers and inspectors are welcome
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Expected profits will be huge,

on the first 2 months after the first harvest will recover back your investment,

tomato and pepper is available now in the market

but will they be available in much quantity in 4-5 months time?

Only time will tell

quick and smart thinking investors should take note on this and invest early

but if you believe this my idea could work in a larger scale for much more profits then you can hit me up so we can go find a bigger land in ogun state and use for it.

Just an acre filled with this vertical sack farm will guarantee you multi millions

i dont want to sweet talk anyone into doing all this

but its by thinking and believing that this concept will truelly work.

Some people only act when others have acted and taken part

when they now come in to start then it is too late and the posibility of them succeeding will then be slim

mind you farming is not a days job but constant hardwork and preserverance

if one can eliminate the use of hoes and many farm workers, excess watering that the plants dont even need,

buying expensive fertilizers and farm inputs

then you will surely make profits

just 1000 tomato plants can put you on a commercial scale

what about 10,000 tomato plants?

Then tell me if you now can have 100k tomato plants with little setup and low expenses till it reaches for harvest

hmm thats indeed a gold mine if you can even have half of that,

i can help you set it up and show you how to do it,

no one is a dullard in anyway,
but when you fail to crack up your brains for new inspirations and things to flow in then can one be a dullard

this our generation are really lucky knowing things like this

kenya has really surpased nigeria in agriculture by far

they now have preservatives in storing tomatoes for months

while nigerians always complain of tomato waste due to lack of preservation

if only we know how to preserve vegetables then all this our problems are solved

vertical sack farming is the new deal.

Once it is been setup then you only need to watch over it and water appropriately

it helps reduce excess watering,

for those of you that waters your farmlands in 2 hours or even the whole day,

i say welldone and greetings

i dont mean you guys are suffering yourselves but i mean all this patterns are now becoming old and needs to be changed

look at the kenyans they have surpassed all this since

dont you know with white tarpualin and woods one can build a locally made green house?

People needs to know things and stop complaining and waiting for government

pepper seedlings needs proper care because of its slow rate of growing,

tomato grows faster than peppers but peppers are more profitable and yeilds much more in profits than tomatoes

indeed all this are really complicated if only you dont know all this

you can build chains of businesses by investing in different markets

a fool finds pleasures in enjoyments and drinking

but a wise one find pleasures in his works and investments

some say lets invest in real estate and businesses

but they have forgoten the real investment one can make is investing in someones life,

this kind of investment will make you rich at the after life (death and the resurrection in heaven)

and also rich in this life because if he succeeds in business then automatically you have succeeded

its a win win for you

but the thing is people have turned good gestures from willing investors to a bad one

they make investors feel bad by not doing and following the agreement him and the investor had in the beginning

now that the going is all soft and cool with cash flowing in left right and center

you will then see him decide to change ship

he will then claim to be the boss and the founder of the dream

forgeting that any dream or idea without any proper funding and management is just a day dreaming fantasy

sometimes i do wish i was even born in kenya or stay close to them to learn all this their new agricultural tricks and inputs

even the white mens are copying what kenyans are now doing

they are trying to see if science can really backup their claims

please my fellow nairalanders lets put our hands together and plan ahead

our major enemy here is pure greed!

Everyone wants to execute the job and pocket 100% of the whole profit without even sharing or asking for assistance

may the lord help us to think like the kenyans so we can grow

a word is enough for the wise,

but a full page paragragh and essay wont be enough for fools to understand

it was in a day someone discovered plants can really be grown hydroponically,

it was in a day green house farming was generally accepted and practised worldwide

hmmm do you know that man first occupation was farming?

When adam cried unto the lord for food,
he sent to him an angel who taught him how to grow all kinds of food

some said when the floods of noah came to the earth,

it flushed most of all the soils nutrients

thats why crops are now hard to grow and produce well
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lets just crack up some jokes here,

I did once saw online of a guy advertising a plantain plantation farm,

he said 250 plantains multiplied by 1000 naira that it is been sold will give you 250k in a year,

and he said investors will need to invest 450k for the start and make a total of 12.5m in 50 years of the investment

lets us ask just 2 people what they think about this project

client 1 (the wise one)

hmm my name is the wise one, for i am found in the hearts and minds of people who always wants to succeed

to me this kind of investment is good but on a slow basis

although i am guranteed a return of 250k in a year which can cover up some expenses for me

what i will do is that i will invest in it but also add up other investments for back up,

since 250k can not litterally take care of all my needs all i need do is invest in it and also invest in another that can help balance it

thanks

this is what client 2 (the foolish one) has to say

for me this kind of investment is all bullshits!

Let them use it and shove it up their sisters ass for all i care!

Its better i use this 450k to drink up wines and have fun than to waist it all in this stupid man's life looking for an investor.

It is far more better i throw the money away into a lagoon than to invest in this already failed project!

Although the money is not even close to what i spend in night clubs one day

but i better use the money and buy gifts and share to my neighbours and enemies than to invest in this slow rate of investment

am even sure as slow as a snail is,
it can even outrun this project when it comes to speed of making back your money faster

i am rich and i dont deal with this slow returns

thunder! will fire that useless man who advertised this nonsense online for us to see

am sure the only investors you will see that are ready to invest on you are only your brothers,sisters and your old parents

farewell in advance to this your failed project you this fool at heart!

A fool at 40 will surely remain a fool forever,
and am sure you this poster looking for an investor is above 40 years if am not mistaken

so basically it means you will be a fool forever LOL!

indeed it so much grievs me seeing you post this nonsense online

its better i invest in rams and goats kidnappings than investing in you this coward!

Thanks

and so this is it,

this was the words of the wise and the fooiish one

in summary the wise one said he will invest in this slow rate of investment and would also back it up with other profitable investments

but the foolish one said he rather uses his money to invest in stealing of people's sheeps and cows to sell rather than investing in the poster failed career.

he simply will pay all this hungry aboki mallams to go steal goats and he will surely sell them and make profits

LOL! Indeed its really funny

this is all for the joke and laughter,

i hope we all fall in the category of the wise one

blessings!
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
My inspirational vertical sack bag farming

1 Like

Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please read jeremiah chapter 9 from vers 23-24

the lord says,

wise men should not boast of their wisdom,
nor strong men of their strenght,
nor rich men of their wealth,

if anyone wants to boast,
he should boast that he knows and understands me,

because my love is constant and i do what is just and right.

These are the things that please me.

I the lord have spoken"
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2020
There would be shortages in supply of tomatoes and peppers in 4-5 months from now,

why not fill in this gap by investing now

the land is free and there is a water source there, (a not too deep well)

no need for drip irrigations since we are using sack bags that can hold on to water for 3-4 days intervals

no need to spend on fertilizers since we will be making our own liquid free fertilizer

the things that are needed are

1. one trip of loamy soil,
2. sack bags
3. bamboo sticks
4. ropes
5. Pesticides/insecticides
6. Manure for mixing with the sand before filling it in the sack bag
7. Manual labours like the aboki mallams that can help put and mix the manure with the sands, and also errect the bamboo sticks
(after that we can now wave them bye bye for they are no longer needed for this project)
8. Fungicides for diseases if incase they arises

the little tomato that was mistakenly planted there grew well even without any proper care

indeed nature really knows how to take care of its self

the extimated startup investment is 50k

and would generate not less than 200k in 6-7 months,

in which after those months then we can now simply be in profits and will aim to get more bigger areas of land to be used for this project

the main plants to be cultivated are pepper and tomato

because this two are the everyday neccesity of food consumers

and they sell very fast onlike other crops

there is need to start the nursery very early so the extimated target of 5-6 months can be achieved

the nursery stage has already started and we need investors,

the project will kick start as soon as everything has been agreed and finalised

the maximum growing stages of peppers and tomatoes are 5 months,

and you can harvest them for 6 months and above

potential investors are welcome to call me 07041246325

thanks
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Hello bro, I would like to try this your idea in Kaduna or Abuja where I can have access to a space can you please put me through?
Thanks
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
donsimon2012:
Hello bro, I would like to try this your idea in Kaduna or Abuja where I can have access to a space can you please put me through?
Thanks

ok do put a call to me lets talk more on it
Re: My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper by my2chains(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Tomatoes can be grown in 90-120 days depending on the variety,

some even do mature for harvest 2 and a half months,

they tend to need much sunlight and also adequate watering but not waterlogging

organic fertilizers and dry manures are best to boost its production

pesticides/insecticides to chase away dangerous insects and pest,

the production rate is pretty simple and we can accomodate upto 5000 tomato plants in just a plot with vertical sack farming,

just think about the profit of harvesting 5000 tomato plants?

Thats really huge!

the yeilds when it reaches harvest is really maximum

we are to target nearby available markets,

lets do it this way,

if any investor is ready to invest 30k then we can kick start this from scratch,

there is one available not too dip clean well water there to be used,

the land is free although it has been sold out,

and the buyer is not ready to commence work there yet,
and this can take upto more than 8 months

there is also an available space nearby that we can use,

the best part of it is that we are doing this on vertical,

just even a half plot of land or your backyard can do as far you have the soil and sack bags to use,

vertical sack farming is growing crops upwards and not the regular type we are used to been grown in the ground,

any investor will benefit greatly here because of the free water and the land,

no pumping maching to be used,
no irrigation since we are just starting off,
no paying of farm labourers per day or per harvest since i will be the one incharge of the production

all we need is just 1-2 catarpiller trips of loamy soil,
sack bags,
seeds
dry manures
pesticides/insecticides
fungicides
ropes
bamboo sticks

with the kind of production am thinking here we can add it with self watering technique,

something that one can construct with all this waste cans or bottle water cans,

its easy to do,

once you set it up it can water your crops for upto a week before you can even refill it again
making the soil moist without even thinking of watering it for days.

this helps to replace drip irrigations and too much of watering the plants

this can really make you use less water to grow your plants.

as for the profits
i dont have much to say

just go and ask for the prize tomatoes and pepper per baskets are been sold now and also estimate how much it wouid be sold later in scarcity,

and thats 4-5 months from now,

i can guarantee you that our first startup investment will be recovered from the first season of this production,

and make even greater and larger profits so we can decide if we are to move away to ogun state for larger areas of land,

or to simply stay in lagos here and rent any plots of land that has been left empty and fallow since

to rent a plot here can range from 10k to 15k depending on the area

but better still if you have any available space or land that we can really use for the start and there is water there then its also really good

vertical sack farming is the way,
because you can really use them to grow cucumbers,peppers,tomato,water melon,egg plants,okro,lettuce,ugu leaf,water leaf,ewedu,shoko, etc

there is hope in nigeria when it comes to farming

because there is a vast market for it to be sold,

one can turn to a millionaire overnight if you invest wisely in vertical farming,

dont you know that banks uses your money to invest in agriculture while your money stays idle and doing nothing in the banks?

at the end of the day you are only left with bank charges and withdrawal statement fees,

banks takes our money to invest in so many sectors and agriculture is one of them,

do ask yourself if agriculture is not really profitable then why are banks investing in it?

do call me lets meet and talk one on one,
am here in lagos opposite ojo barracks along mile 2 express road.

for those staying far off,
if you have the mind and the trust to invest even the little 30k for a startup then thats also very good,

its not a must you should come see the place with your eyes after all a good name is better than a bad name,

i cant spoil my entire empire i have built here for just a mere startup investment grin

i hope indeed to run many more profitable investments here with time and i cant just spoil it with just this one

i dont have issues on trust,
as far we can be in sales and once i make harvest and sell to market women,

i will surely remit back your money to your bank account,

you can really trust me on that,

cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Catfish For Sale... / Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line / Steps In Garri Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.