Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta (28100 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by GermanMelania: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
When non northern police realize na blanks be the bullet them give them.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by bergs2: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Buhari's boys on routine evangelism

Guy you wickedooooo!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
That's why community police should be taken into consideration.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"Egg don break palm kernel, Stone don dey fear"

I don't wanna sound wicked, but this should be a wake up call for our security agencies to take the bull by the horn....

These marauding Fulani herdsmen are nothing but bloodsucking beast fully empowered by this lifeless administration.

What I expect now is action and not peace talk.

The time is now for we the South South to have our own "AMOTEKUN"

We can choose to call it "ASAWANA"or any other name I don't care, as long as our region is safe.
Bros you correct for this one, but the truth be say our people no get sense at all.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2020
timibare:
Shame on these herdsmen, just 3 policemen shioor, cant dey enter d station
they will soon reach your door step.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:
they are vacating SouthWest to SouthSouth, i hope NigerDeltas stand up and protect themselves
For were
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Rawtruth1: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Maybe fear of sacking them from their jobs didn't allow the policemen to defend themselves. Terror is reigning now in Nigeria. Thanks to the west
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Ghosted419: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2020
I’m still perplexed how some of y’all easily linked every sinister to herdsmen! How did the so called eye witness know that they were herdsmen? Maybe their dressing but is dressing substantial enough to stereotype every heinous action to this so called herdsmen? Common most of these crimes are been perpetrated by some of your locals camouflaging as herdsmen. Our media systems is abound with good writers with indigent information. We follow news and read articles without employing the basic rationale. My prayers goes to the family of those gallant officers who are victims of a failed democracy
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2020
I win or i don't win i will make sure that i soak the baboons and monkeys in blood, if i don't that will even be the worst, afterall they are minor.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Well it happened to men of the law not the harmless civilians as usual.

What a country.
If this can happend to armed securty operatives what do you think about the unarmed civilians?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by TRAVEL101(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Where are corpse or I don't believe
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by poiZon: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2020
post=86418195:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these prayers.

Since you have nothing in you to contribute to the topic, you will always wait for people better and more sensible than you in life to always comment before you know what to type.

Now, we have posted, now go up to say Amen.
Supporter of evil criminals.
Posterity will judge us all.
Karma has everyone's address.
Watch out kid!
Shakes head...
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by mamaafrik(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2020
redsun:

That is why we are not moving forward as a people, we feel very comfortable wallowing in myth rather than logic.
see this one,have yoy heard about "psyche" in Technology before??,you think ark or convenant bringing prosperity to the house if obedodom was a myth,what of parting the sea,Wall of Jericho falling,Isreali modern technology and weaponry design and achievements.
Read more about" psyche in Technology and warfare " and you may be shocked.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Afriifa:
you should know by now, when it's time, the Niger Delta people waits for no authorization to act.
Bros are you sure. Na only the Izon and some part of Urhobo get that mind oh.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Afriifa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blyzz:
Bros are you sure. Na only the Izon and some part of Urhobo get that mind oh.
the bandwagon effect will manifest. The Ijaws and Urhobos as you have acknowledged, would take the lead and sing the mantra. The rest would just have to follow.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Afriifa:
the bandwagon effect will manifest. The Ijaws and Urhobos as you have acknowledged, would take the lead and sing the mantra. The rest would just have to follow.
nor be lie.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by timibare(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Giftedtu:
they will soon reach your door step.
is dat all ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by redsun(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
see this one,have yoy heard about "psyche" in Technology before??,you think ark or convenant bringing prosperity to the house if obedodom was a myth,what of parting the sea,Wall of Jericho falling,Isreali modern technology and weaponry design and achievements.
Read more about" psyche in Technology and warfare " and you may be shocked.

You are lost. I bet you play PlayStation like most niggers, what do make of that? Real or virtual?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by chukskafor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

As a real nigga I really feel sorry for the families of those policemen.. Buhari has always been a real nigga but he has failed woefully in keeping our country safe.

Too bad
Deportee, you are everywhere, just like dog shit. Lol
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Susu888(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Abeg how did they know they are herdsmen? Not being insensitive but please stop painting any attack with knife or dagger as herdsmen!

Any crime now people automatically tag it herdsmen.... because they don't have mouth to tlk?

Lets say they are actually men seen with herds of cows/sheeps does that automatically make them fulani?

How many attacks have been attributed to herdsmen and at the end of investigations it turns out as people whom are not herdsmen or people of another tribe.

If this was another incident alot of nairaland members would be typing pics or i don't believe it but once its mentioned suspected herdsmen no one talks a word. You all have been programmed nd its been embedded by the nigerian media in ur minds that any crime with herdsmen tagged to it you no longer ask questions but just go ahead with the flow while if it was something else you would all be raising questions acting the inspectors role undecided.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Giftedtu: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
timibare:
is dat all ?
what is more painful than that, if they were your love ones atleast you would mourn.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by timibare(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Giftedtu:
what is more painful than that, if they were your love ones atleast you would mourn.
only if u know how heartless police are.....
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by iamfromlagos(f): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86418195:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these prayers.

Since you have nothing in you to contribute to the topic, you will always wait for people better and more sensible than you in life to always comment before you know what to type.

Now, we have posted, now go up to say Amen.
Supporter of evil criminals.
Posterity will judge us all.
Karma has everyone's address.
Watch out kid!
Yes, politicians like Buhari and his co-terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Newmans: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Herdsmen again!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Ecuador1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

As a real nigga I really feel sorry for the families of those policemen.. Buhari has always been a real nigga but he has failed woefully in keeping our country safe.

Too bad
Useles nigga
I no know why person never use you clean ass
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by paix(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
They will soon launch "operation cheetah".
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by Offixialsecret(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
where i see delta i kno say na only igbo houses dey fit operate we still dey look d one for warri with bojero eye d day mak we go hear phew from dem na dat day we go show dem y they nor dey fit dey abbreviate warri
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-herdsmen-hack-three-policemen-to-death-in-delta/

This message is for all Nigerian security personnel. All the way for police officers civil defence military soldiers custom vigilantes. There are rumours going around the country that fake bullets have entered the hands of the Nigeria defence forces police and military this fake bullets do not have any gun powder inside them and this is what is leading a lot of security personnel to their death when they get into a gunfight with criminals or bandits they find out the bullets cannot fire but the gun is jammed. I am hearing this for some police officers and soldiers in the Frontline against boko Haram now I am hearing it again for anti robbery officer in Lagos
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
wizzyrich:
Now take time to slowly read your post to see if it makes sense.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by frozen70(f): 5:09am On Feb 25, 2020
timibare:
Shame on these herdsmen, just 3 policemen shioor, cant dey enter d station

Hope your dad works there
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by timibare(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2020
frozen70:

Hope your dad works there
nope, I see you crying soon
Re: Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta by frozen70(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2020
timibare:
nope, I see you crying soon

Just because you have had so many crys due to your evil wishes on people and its affecting you doesn't mean others will cry too

Change your bad feelings and death wishes on people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.