Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

P - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P (460 Views)

Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! / Sky Integrated Services(sis) / Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by 4larrah(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Re: P by Henitan24(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
4larrah:
Dear Nairalanders, pls come to a sister's rescue. I'm in dire need of a job, I stay in Lagos and I've tried several means but nothing is coming up.
I just graduated from uni (masscom) but it's even on credit (nysc can wait until I pay up my debts ). I wouldn't mind anything at all as long as I'm able to cater for my immediate needs and save up for my results and maybe learn a skill.
Even if it's a Labour/ daily paying, cleaning or any legit job, someone should pls come to my aid

You better go for your nysc now that the monthly allowance is 33k, sis it's not easy getting a job that can pay up to that amount. Wish you the best still

2 Likes

Re: P by ASPIREX: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
4larrah:
Dear Nairalanders, pls come to a sister's rescue. I'm in dire need of a job, I stay in Lagos and I've tried several means but nothing is coming up.
I just graduated from uni (masscom) but it's even on credit (nysc can wait until I pay up my debts ). I wouldn't mind anything at all as long as I'm able to cater for my immediate needs and save up for my results and maybe learn a skill.
Even if it's a Labour/ daily paying, cleaning or any legit job, someone should pls come to my aid

Which part of Lagos and how can we contact you?
Re: P by 4larrah(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
ASPIREX:

Which part of Lagos and how can we contact you?
Sent you a pm, pls reply.
Re: P by 4larrah(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Henitan24:

You better go for your nysc now that the monthly allowance is 33k, sis it's not easy getting a job that can pay up to that amount. Wish you the best still
Thanks sis but it will take a while before results are ready, I'll like to work during the while.
Re: P by Randy111(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Henitan24:

Gbam! You are 100% ryt

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring!!! / My Honest Forsage Review / A Competent Writer Needed. closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.