Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun (616 Views)

Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Security is paramount to the development of every society. But the apparatus put in place to that effect must be of responsible men and women. A people disciplined and well coordinated.

A song that I hardly forget was African China, "If I say O, you say P another man say C, omo naa you sabi". OPC was meant to protect the society from various crimes, but it was pathetic, they burnt the rope they were meant to tie. They became political tools, political thugs in the hands of the highest bidder. Broke laws at will and jungle justice was their modus-operandi

These recently instituted indigenous security outfits popping up in various regions in Nigeria is interesting. Interesting and enticing until they start to tow the path of OPC or Hisbah.

The Federal government as the head of the Executive Arm of government might seem to be lagging behind in the security aspect. But to an extent, members of state security outfits could still be apprehended and brought to books easily when they break the laws unlike the cheeters, lions, eke nwe or python.

An opinion
Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by SLAP44: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
All we are saying, give us Operation Eke nwe ohia grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by otosa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is a nice movement, we don't need to fight each other just because we take a move to provide the security for our lives and properties. Do your own and let me do my own.

1 Like

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by SLAP44: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
otosa:
This is a nice movement, we don't need to fight each other just because we take a move to provide the security for our lives and properties. Do you own and let me do my own.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2020
It's happening already

2 Likes

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by IamWonderful: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Baby factory people, cry more,

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by UnbanEbenezar: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people, cry more,
amotekun is a terrorist group.
cc kaduna1stson
see what they just caused recently
https://www.nairaland.com/6321412/amotekun-officers-open-fire-oyo
Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by Kaduna1stson: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
amotekun is a terrorist group.
cc kaduna1stson
see what they just caused recently
https://www.nairaland.com/6321412/amotekun-officers-open-fire-oyo

This is very bad, that's why I said that we need to make Tunubu to cancel amotekun before he starts targeting herdsmen instead of Evans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by 11thGoldTREE: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2020
how many people dey South West sef wey amotekun wann kill all of them grin grin
Re: A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Cp In Abia State Mr Okon Scared Of Ipob .cautious / Reasons Supreme Court May Set Aside It's Judgment In Imo Gubernatorial Ruling / If Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, It's Dangerous Believing APC And Buhari Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.