Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 (63043 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Makavelli25: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
F*€k poor kids All thanks to ipob miscreant who cant afford original products.
Make kanu try come NIGERIA i will make it my life mission to kill IT.
NB:i used IT cause na animal
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Mummymahdi(f): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Eyyyah
Sorry to d parents of d little angels that are gone
I pray for quick recovery to d wounded ones.

But some Igbo girls have one kind leg oooi chaiii
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by OhiOfIhima: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

Ordinary overhead water tank, he can't provide quality one. angry

Must everything be joke Mr.. which you know vr well that the overhead water tank was the responsibility of the school management.. They must have seen the sign long time ago but they ignored it.. Overhead water tank is not something that can just fall like that, it mean supporting stick or iron has been damaged for long.

Rip to the kids

1 Like

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by OdefaGirl(f): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2020
This loss will be really painful for the parents....it is well.
May the injured recover fast.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by XOGBADO(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

Why are you being sacarstic? Two children lost their life and this is all you could say. undecided

You can do better please

1 Like

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Advancedman(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2020
akelicious:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tragedy-as-falling-overhead-water-tank-kills-2-injures-2-school-kids-in-anambra/

Good!
First the state government takes the blame then the landlord and tenant then the school Authorities and finally the parents.
I mean all cos safety is everyone responsibility.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2020
EagleSquare1:
That’s my point!

And in the eyes of some people in places of authority it is simply ‘collateral damage!’

It's always "Collateral Damage" to those imbeciles in authority... Instead of them to take swift action to forestall a repeat of such tragedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by zoghys: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Rich4god:
No sauce no pepper... How do we verify the news.

What do you want to see again?, pics of the dead kids or the injured ones. O boy been a jerk with your bull shit comment, we are talking about kids here mehn, for once you guys should type something sensible with your phone.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by ekwerendi(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2020
I keep telling people to stop using water stand fabricated by welders.... instead they should use concrete walls as this may last almost eternity.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by carlos1(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2020
cassidy1996:
igbos and fake materials are like 5 & 6
R.i.p

Go talk am for her front make she use an kick u. Den u go know say dis world no b our home

1 Like

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by lilybonny(f): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Poor engineering construction and Management.. ..na so so manage manage dem go dey do in dx country... Even to use materials that are strong enough to construct such stand...dem go dey short corner the expenses.....Dx country matter Don tire person undecided

May God give the parents of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss and may the remaining two respond to treatment and get well soon.
Amen. Its really sad
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2020
The proprietor, building contactor, owner of building should all be jailed.. You cannot because of your negligence and imbecility cut short the promising lives of those beautiful kids.... So sad sad
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Cypha112: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2020
What a Tragedy!
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by musty177(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

may God punish you what is buhari's fault here ? some people are just gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by segebase(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2020
SlimyJ:

you truly mumu,so two lives no be lives..
spit

U way b ode ...how he take affect u
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Giftedtu: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Change the name of the school to the name of the slain children.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by ikorodureporta: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2020
dn Kno what to say
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by chival(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2020
javaguru:
everything in my anambra is becoming substandard.
I am willing to bet that neither the tank nor the building materials involved were manufactured in Anambra, so your statement isn't valid.

This sort of freak accident is heartbreaking. May God comfort the bereaved.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by PCFC(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Halleluyah.
I didn't go to creche that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Godpikin4real(f): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blood of God. Our future generation while the old and expired have refused to d**e.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by delishpot: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
eldeens:

You must be insane for expecting Buhari to come down to Anambra to provide a water tank to the people, what's their Gov, chairmen, councilors, house of assembly member, house of reps members, senators, ministers doing.

Because you hate the man that doesn't mean you should shy away from saying the truth and blaming the right people that are meant to provide for their people.
It is nobody's business to provide it, the owner of the house should maintain it don't mind that creature.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by Exodora: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
yanabasee:
That girl on blue..... Which kind yam-leg be that?

RIP to the future leaders who's life was cut short...
Is it your yam leg
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by javaguru: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
chival:

I am willing to bet that neither the tank nor the building materials involved were manufactured in Anambra, so your statement isn't valid.

This sort of freak accident is heartbreaking. May God comfort the bereaved.
so the engineers and contractor were imported
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by ojaysam25(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
segebase:
Thank Jah ..no lives lost
who be this one
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by shaw2(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2020
This disaster would have been averted if the government didn't abandon the state water board
Project across the nation. As a risk management officer I found out that sleeping and waking up in Nigeria is a risk. No Nigerian is supposed to go to hell if it exist blc living in Nigeria is same as living in hell as explained by those that called themselves men of God.
Re: Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 by seunfape(m): 3:53am On Feb 07, 2020
No safety officer in that school ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? / I Regretted Going To University / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.