Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) (4056 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by Cimbolondmic: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by Nature8(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by gringrin: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Are you interested in joining Longrich but you are scared of referral?

Join our team today and we will be the ones to give you referrals

Just join us for an opportunity to grow and rise faster without lifting a finger. Join our group here:https:///DctvyGX3bj00CjnofeNrOI
Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by flyingdutchman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Deception. MODs

1 Like

Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by Bankowner: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Does the line “join us and we’ll be the one getting you referrals” still work in this country?

If you love yourself and your hard earned money, pull your ears and run like crazy if anyone sells this line to you. I’ve been there and the moment I took the bait, I became just another number while they moved on to other preys.
gringrin:
Are you interested in joining Longrich but you are scared of referral?

Join our team today and we will be the ones to give you referrals

Just join us for an opportunity to grow and rise faster without lifting a finger. Join our group here:https:///DctvyGX3bj00CjnofeNrOI
Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by opeano(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Bankowner:
Does the line “join us and we’ll be the one getting you referrals” still work in this country?

If you love yourself and your hard earned money, pull your ears and run like crazy if anyone sells this line to you. I’ve been there and the moment I took the bait, I became just another number while they moved on to other preys.

This is the reason network marketing is getting a bad name. Bloody Scammers.

If you want to do Network Marketing. You must be ready to Network. Networking is not Not-Working
Re: Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) by gringrin: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bankowner:

Well, I fear God and I mean what I said. It is a group.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Transform Her Face To Look Like #bbnaija Housemate, Laycon(photos) / Beautiful Photos Of This Togolese Model, Isabelle Miller / Is Nadia Buari Dating Fally Ipupa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.