Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. (41291 Views)

Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti / Maid Connives With Robbers To Steal Boss' N30m Jewelries (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Liposure: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Am just a common driver nearly got me laughing
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
AmazingDesigns:
shocked
Oboy. How is it that he was calm throughout the ordeal?
Cos I know I would have cried and given em my life savings of 3k just for seeing em shoot another person.
hehehehehehehe
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
BabaJoe90:

Idiot. Until you become a victim. No learn you hear. #Agbero
your papa na next victim and your mama join after your papa
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
No need to embark on night journey
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Tizu(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Marvieduke:
See as general wan put your neighbor for untimely death.

The foolish general may have taken that deadly risk to go and browse one ashawo waiting for him in a hotel.

The money was transferred into an account registered and linked to a BVN.
Very funny country.
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Mryacks: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
thorpido:
So after going through the General's phone,they still gave him his phone?
Their end and doom is very near.

That got me confused too...
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very educative.
Last year Fulani Kidnappers inflated ransom from 5m to 30m just bacause one of them check their victom phone contact and found a number saved with Governor!
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Origin(f): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
When you think the increasing insecurity does not concern you....

Even General had to comply.

But the best thing would still be how do we stop this from ever happening ever again....

May God help us. And how do we help ourselves too.
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Legendguru: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nothing is working in naija
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by Theo89(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Pls ooo. After the robbers took the general's phone, which phone did he use to call the police?
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by cardoctor(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
I better remove Dangote's number from my phone be dat.
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by murmee: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
ayemip:
Thank God they did not find out the Man is a General. If they had only God knows what wud have happened.
But someone that has so many Generals saved on his phone cannot be an ordinary person!
Re: A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. by toprealman: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
Thank God they were not killed.

But wait, you type like you're still in shock, like you have not recovered from the traumatic experience.

Are you sure you're not your neighbor?
I de reason the other way round sef. Frighteningly too detailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Crypto Fraud Suspects / Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Chinese Man Arrested With N1.73bn Pangolin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.