Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Relationship Skills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Skills (185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Skills by pirevolution: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
No King, No Queen
Interpersonal Relationship

Relationships are being craved for all the time by everyone, for different reasons and people walk in and out of different types of relationships for numerous reasons and also same goes with those who choose to remain in some of these relationships.

It is so true, i am nothing without you. My life is not complete or fulfilled without me being beside you. My heart is empty and my soul is lonely, you are my Queen, I am your King.

A KING with a committed QUEEN by his side is UNSTOPPABLE

Interpersonal relationship is a relationship based upon a mutually agreed-upon commitment to one another involving exclusivity, love, honesty, trust or some other agreed-upon behavior. The term is most commonly used with informal relationships, such as "going steady," but may encompass any relationship where an expressed commitment is involved.

Here is the kind of relationship we all naturally want knowingly or unknown to us and this is mainly because it is to be as lovely as it sounds and should bring colour and sparkle to our lives because human being has been made with such natural desire and needs to be met and isn't strange or wrong it's just one of the beautiful gifts imbedded in us.

Relationship! Relationship! Relationship!
You feel the yearn and curiosity of your being when the word is mentioned yea!...*winks *

Interpersonal Relationship, we see commitment, love, sharing etc.
It's lucid to understand that, there can't be an interpersonal relationship without two people in agreement to be in it and make it work. And all its constituents such as, love, understanding, selflessness, commitment, honesty and lots more should not and most not be forced.
It must be as willful and as natural as it is meant to be..

A wise old lady once told me this:
"If you have to squeeze the love out of him/her, then you don't want. "

This relationship is to be as free flowing as possible that you both can be yourselves , develop yourselves and bring out the best of yourselves individually and together without obstructions like insecurities and lowself esteem.

"Love is to be shared, life is to be enjoyed, growth and development is the art to exploring yourself as a being."

Just like there is no Palace without a King, so also is there no King without his Queen and no Queen without her King.

Drop a comment and share, you will not know whose life will be inspired. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Source : https://pirevolution..com/2020/02/interpersonal-relationship-no-king-no.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Company In Abuja / Many Families Are Broke Today From Hospital Bills. Here Is Why / Hemp Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.