Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump (416 Views)

Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by 247nnu(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
JUST IN! Invoking his faith, an emotional Mitt Romney announces he'll vote to convict Trump....See video and details https://www.247nnu.com/2020/02/just-in-invoking-his-faith-emotional.html

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by GamalNasser: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Very useless idiot!!! He has always been jealous of Trump
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Dem USA problem angry

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Timi141: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mitt Romney has made a courageous move and gone against the nasty cesspit of conspiracy theories, hatred and self righteous groupthink called the Republican party. I hope more will follow in his footsteps and decamp with him. Just watched his speech now and was very impressed. This is what a true christain is. Not the swindling, whoremongering orange tin god in the White House.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Tonyfx: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Commentor: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy, you live in Yaba.

Leave USA matters for Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Timi141: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just hope our own Senate can step up, do the right thing and take the first step to recovering Nigeria by saying no to institutionalized failure, nepotism, and bigotry.
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by CanadaOrBust: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Timi141:
Mitt Romney has made a courageous move and gone against the nasty cesspit of conspiracy theories, hatred and self righteous groupthink called the Republican party. I hope more will follow in his footsteps and decamp with him. Just watched his speech now and was very impressed. This is what a true christain is. Not the swindling, whoremongering orange tin god in the White House.

I don’t know why u folks are so un-informed about these things. He is the ONLY Republican who will vote against Trump, when they need 20 to convict. The whole impeachment thing is long over.

2 Likes

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by GamalNasser: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Guy, you live in Yaba.

Me in Yaba ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Timi141: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t know why u folks are so un-informed about these things. He is the ONLY Republican who will vote against Trump, when they need 20 to convict. The whole impeachment thing is long over.
I meant he is not voting along party lines. I didn't mean he's changing parties. Please understand.

P.S.: The voting is not yet over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Commentor: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Me in Yaba ? grin grin

No, you live in Oregon Oregun.

grin

Local champion.
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by BeautifulDemon(f): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

No, you live in Oregon Oregun.

grin

Local champion.
[/s]
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by BeautifulDemon(f): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Guy, you live in Yaba.

[/s]
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by CanadaOrBust: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Timi141:

I meant he is not voting along party lines. I didn't mean he's changing parties. Please understand.

P.S.: The voting is not yet over.

Who said anything about changing parties. They all already said how they’d vote since Saturday. That’s the day the impeachment saga effectively ended.
Re: Mitt Romney Announces He'll Vote To Convict Trump by Valkrie: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
247nnu:
JUST IN! Invoking his faith, an emotional Mitt Romney announces he'll vote to convict Trump....See video and details https://www.247nnu.com/2020/02/just-in-invoking-his-faith-emotional.html

He dey look for Presidential slot and he know he got no chance against Trump in the primary and hence sort the back door same as the democrats...!!

The guy miss calculate...his vote against is useless and he only succeeded shooting himself in the foot..!!

When Trump come for him and others now dem go dey shout Trump name up and down...!!

(1) (Reply)

"Shoot Them Dead": Philippine President Threatens Covid-19 Lockdownviolators(vid / US Gains 2.5 Million Jobs In May, Unemployment Falls Despite Pandemic / President Trump Defends Doctor Who Claimed 'hydroxychloroquine'is A Cure For COV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.