Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone (662 Views)

Start An Online Bukka Outlet From Home With Bukka & Co™ Platform, Earn Daily / I Started An Online Food Ordering Service With My Mom / The Best Online Food Delivery Platform In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone by Adeeda: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good evening, I like to share my experience with this website, I don't always believe online things

So I tried placing an order on this recent platform that I heard called www.daydone.com.ng

To my surprise, I received my order within the next 3 hrs, still amazed that they could be that fast, it was morning again, if I have gone to the market. I am sure the market women will be yet to open

And to make it all easy, I paid on delivery, I hope this continues, I will like to order more.
Re: My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone by Adeeda: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
My advice is that that should sell more products and have less quantity per products
Re: My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone by Ladylite: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
You are not making any sense.
Re: My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone by Adeeda: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:
You are not making any sense.
What is not making sense to you
Re: My Experience With An Online Agric Ecommerce Platform In Ibadan Called Daydone by farmsupport: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2020
convinence

(1) (Reply)

Stay Healthy And Generate Wealth With Health-based Smoothies / What species Of Apple is this? / Dealers Of Thailand Dry Fish!!! Butterfly And Cut-cut Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.