Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bizzle Osikoya Speaks Why He No Longer Manages Artists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzle Osikoya Speaks Why He No Longer Manages Artists (408 Views)

Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador / Tolani Tayo-osikoya Owner, Diary Of A Kitchen Lover, Shares Her Inspiring Story / Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzle Osikoya For Calling Nigerian Artists Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizzle Osikoya Speaks Why He No Longer Manages Artists by gistyinka(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Someone like Bizzle Osikoya who has been a talent manager and an A&R person is in the best position to speak about the difficulties of managing creatives.

“I no longer manage creatives. The hardest thing about managing artists is that artists are divas. When they start, they’re humble. Once they get money, they change. A lot of them will tell you that they won’t be like others but I’ve worked with a lot of people so I know better. All the top guys right now, Wiz, Davido. I’ve seen them when they didn’t have money and when they got money. So trust me, I can tell you that, money definitely changes people. I’m not interested in managing an artist. I’d rather be an A&R, help you develop your talent, help you find your sound and connect you with the right people but as far as artist management, that’s not my thing. I’m the kind of person that does not take nonsense and once you start to be rude and disrespectful, I’ll walk away”

With Over Years Of Experience In Artists Management, Bizzle Osikoya Reveals Why He Stops Managing Music Talent

https://gyonlineng.com/bizzle-osikoya-stops-managing-music-talent/

Re: Bizzle Osikoya Speaks Why He No Longer Manages Artists by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020: Full List Of Nominees / Vote My Son Please / Jussie Smollett Indicted Again Over Alleged Hoax Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.