Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work (491 Views)

Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work by Awusa14: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Please want to travel to dubai and look for work. but I don't know if their is work in Dubai advice pls
Re: Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work by kozmokaz(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Should we tell him?
Re: Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work by otipoju(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2020
How much do you have.
Re: Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Awusa14:
Please want to travel to dubai and look for work. but I don't know if their is work in Dubai advice pls
There are works in your country moreover, there are work everywhere. Since you pick Dubai, there is no visa for job-seeking currently. There is a work visa available for those that have a job in Dubai, UAE. There is work in Dubai, especially for the citizens there and high end/ top class entrepreneurs. Menial Jobs are also available too for almost anyone.
Re: Please I Want To Travel To Dubai For Work by vickifeanyi47(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Awusa14:

Work are of different categories. Menial jobs, professional jobs, helper jobs. Do you have required certificates to present with good work experience to enable you fit in for such jobs as a black? I can answer most of the your question to a reasonable extent. Send me text let's discuss vifeanyi48@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Hike In Flight Fare Unavoidable – FG / Largest Rc Airbus A380 Maiden Flight / Lagos-ibadan Train Tickets’ll Cost N3,000 To N6,000 — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.