Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which Do You Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Do You Like (163 Views)

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Like by Ibroaye: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Mrs patience Dame Jonathan and hajia aisha buhari are seen to be outspoken first ladies of Nigeria. From your opinion, which is the more hardworking and which is more charismatic? Just in the spirit of catching fun please

(1) (Reply)

PDP Commends Southwest Governors On Amotekun / State Of The Almagamation Address / Which Voice Do You Want Muted In Nigeria? Mention It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.