Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (3746 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2020
-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2020
-
Re: - by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Lol

All these things are nice but you can't achieve any without tackling the root cause that always impede nice ideas.

Deal with the root first.

2 Likes

Re: - by JasonScoolari: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2020
.....Don't be deceived, that dog you see at the picture above is not a security dog, an average Ibomite and Cross Riverian knows what I am saying.

The bingo smiling sheepishly will be dispatch to the 404 department.

13 Likes

Re: - by daddytime(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Dreaming is free...
Re: - by wristbangle: 6:39am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
.....Don't be deceived, that dog you see at the picture above is not a security dog, an average Ibomite and Cross Riverian knows what I am saying.

The bingo smiling sheepishly will be dispatch the 404 department.

Plus palm wine department

1 Like

Re: - by TUANKU(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2020
It's ok to dream.
Re: - by Dreal1247: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Would have been a welcomed development. But..,.......
Re: - by donbachi(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Dis one na "okontekun"
Re: - by tartar9(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Ekaetekun security outfit
That poor dog should be the one getting secured

1 Like

Re: - by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Ewaetekun: eye of the dog
Re: - by Fatherly: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2020
donbachi:
Dis one na "okontekun"

You don kill me with laugh here

1 Like

Re: - by padi94(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerians need help... someone is saying something important and trying to share an Idea you people are erodin the value of it by making fun of it.

This is why we are where we are... nd God will not gb you any good idea, even if it comes you yourself will ridicule it as you have done to this one.
Re: - by wwwihy: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is the dog that deserves to be secured first from the hands of AkwaIbom and Cross River People

1 Like

Re: - by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Are these pictures for real

You cannot just download pictures on the internet and pass it off as Nigerians'

It's downgrading!!!
Re: - by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
Did you know Dogs have been historically consumed in South Korea and Japan even until 5 years ago? South Korea is more developed than the entire Africa. Did you know Horses have been consumed in Europe even until now still consumed? yet some find it repulsive because horses are pets as well. Only recently have Dogs become household pets and genetically modified to all the breeds we have now . Some cultures consumed snakes,dolphins,horses,gold fish ,etc.
What does the post have to with consumption of dogs? I presented a progressive Idea for betterment of the akwacross and that's all you could think of? The entire Nigeria is a third world shithole . wherever you are from in Nigeria is an inferior shithole as well. Most Nigerians are sadist who should be sterilized so they don't procreate more inferior idiots.
I'm an advocate of eugenics. I believe Millions of inferior Nigerians like you should be killed with all possible methods, and ideas forcefully implemented for the country to develop.The place will never develop with monkeys like you and your family.
Your idea is good but I think the who of the SS should come together to create a security outfit that also aims for intelligence gathering, because security is shit without intelligence.
The whole of the SS can make the idea more sustainable on cost effectiveness if we are serious.
Re: - by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
-
Re: - by Arda1000(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
There's no such thing as south south,south west, or south east or north. those are fraudulent terms. I support autonomy for all ethnic nations Yorubaland,Akwcross,Igboland,hausa/fulani land,Kanuri land,Ijaw land, Idoma land,, etc. all ethnic nations should have their own . Build your own wall and toll entrance and have your own flag.
A confederation is better than than unitary system. where are you from? why must you include akwacross in your south south . can't you create your ijawland ,Edo land or Urhobo land security outfit?
yes let all Ethnic Nationalities go their seperate ways... though my love Akwa Cross guys are deep having close relationships but we can be better friends in different Countries...
Re: - by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
-
Re: - by Zooposki(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
There's no such thing as south south,south west, or south east or north. those are fraudulent terms. I support autonomy for all ethnic nations Yorubaland,Akwcross,Igboland,hausa/fulani land,Kanuri land,Ijaw land, Idoma land,, etc. all ethnic nations should have their own . Build your own wall and toll entrance and have your own flag.
A confederation is better than than unitary system. where are you from? why must you include akwacross in your south south . can't you create your ijawland ,Edo land or Urhobo land security outfit?

You are right, but sometimes there is strength in numbers. You might have hostile nations as your neighbors. If you know, you know. You think the Igbos won’t attack you to acquire your seaports if it’s just Akwa Cross. Lolz.
Re: - by Arda1000(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
They don't have to be separate countries . I think all ethnic nations should be autonomous states within a confederation. With that the entire West Africa can even be a country and it won't matter where the president is from .
And that doesn't mean people from different states or ethnicity can't relocate to any state of choice, it just means there'll be proper security and documentation.
well to me i prefer a seperate Country for many reasons.... Confederations are good but no good enough.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
So you can't engage in a discussion without being aggressive?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: - by thundafire: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ayade scamming
Re: - by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
I've realized civility does not work with monkeys. I will no longer be civil to monkeys .
Check my comments and yours and tell me who's comment like a monkey.

SMH.
Re: - by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
-
Re: - by Sirjamo: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Udom audio Amotekun, just like the invisible Ibom airline

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise / Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State / Gov Soludo Firing From All Cylinders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.