Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

“ned Took You From Me” – Sammy West Tells Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ned Took You From Me” – Sammy West Tells Regina Daniels (817 Views)

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / " I Watch You Grow Up In Asaba, You Are 23" Fan Tells Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“ned Took You From Me” – Sammy West Tells Regina Daniels by DannydYou: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
“Ned took you from me” – Sammy West tells Regina Daniels

The actress responded, saying she will try not to but he went on to emphasise his request.
Ad: Obtain A Cash Giveaway To Start A Small Business This February — Click Here
Sammy also playfully stated that he is heartbroken because the actress’ husband, Ned Nwoko took her away from him.
Reacting to this, Regina told him to leave her alone and she called him a ‘blackmailer’.
Recall, the actress shared a photo of herself hugging her brother to celebrate his birthday and she revealed that she would have loved to get married to him if he was not her brother.
click on the link below to see video and screenshot
https://somtooblog1..com/2020/02/ned-took-you-from-me-sammy-west-tells.html

(1) (Reply)

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Epic Dance Celebrating His 83rd Birthday / "With The Way I Love Sex, I Can't Date 1 Minute Guy' Tacha Claims (video). / Learn To Pose When Snapping, Fans Blast Rema In These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.