Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalanders (51608 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by hellypelly(f): 5:27am On Aug 13, 2008
Hi??r dey still kidnapping?ne1 lived in GRA2 here?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2008
@ joyblinks, leave matta for Mathais. Anytime them ready for their gig, we dey. Meanwhile, IM me, we neva finish our "knowing me, knowing u" gist.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
@joyblinks,

Na wa oo! U no trust me for anything abi? Even if I wont attend, my contribution here means something. This time, I want u to be the MAMA since mama sanrima is unavoidably absent from town due to 'akada'. Please, dnt decline, u are equal to the task.

@All

Suggestions are needed, please.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
@hellypelly

Most kidnappingd de happen for GRA and u de live for GRA2, who suppose ask who?

Na wa for u ooo!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by hellypelly(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
I used to live in GRA2, not nemmore smileytemporarily that is
just wanted to talk bout my 'former' neigborhood with someone
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
how do u all see the latest development in Port Harcourt? i mean the demolision of illegal structures? as for me, am loving it. port harcourt is coming back to its former status as the garden city. its really cool,

what do u think abt it?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by DualCore1: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
more homeless and shopless pipz
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2008
It's funny u know, our Governor sometime ago, mentioned something about building a new PH city. Now one would think he had a good vision, and he appreciated the fact that PH is over-congested and every thing is just centralized in one small town. Whatever happened to that idea? And he turns around to start demolishing illegal structures, ppls fences and shops? If in the first place, previous administrations had developed PH like ppl who had foresight and adhered to town planning standards and guidelines, i dont think we'd be destroying, instead of building, today. See that's the problem with this country of ours, we do everything haphazardly, no planning, no standards. Now have u guaranteed ppl security, before u started tearing down their fences? Has this government been able to complete the market @ mile 1, since how long, before ridding ppl of their shops, their little means of survival? I just pray His Excellency knows what he's doing , and that he sees it to its conclusion, at the end of the day, cos, one thing i know about life is that u dont start a good thing in a bad way, like the bible put it "Nobody pours new wine into an old bottle, ". Just my thoughts, ppl.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by DualCore1: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2008
dem go soon start to demolish motto angry
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2008
U dey mind dem? Coconut heads! angry
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
the only people that wount like what our Governor is doing are the non-indegens. as for us, we are loving it.
for goodness sake why must all these people be coming to Port Harcourt? is it that there is gold in the land or what? imagine a calabar man coming here to make the whole place look dirty, building batcha houses on the streets, when he as a state as clean as calabar.

well jst like it has been said, whoever it is that feels this whole thing is affecting them should simply go to their state. it musn't be Port Harcourt.

i jst cant wait to see what all these will turn out to.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
Its easy for u to say, seeing as u dont travel out. Remember what the song said about travel and see? If them say make everybody go back to im state, u think say e go easy for Rivers ppl?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
the abuja of today wouldent have been the way it is, if these demolishing of illegal structure were nt done. and if the government had done everything on pity. despite the fact that some person's houses were destroyed, i believe they still survived.
some of them relocating to somewhere they can afford cost and maybe travel back to abuja for bussiness or holiday and other.

am nt saying all of these because i have so much but because i want something good here.

please lets embrace the good thing
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Jagua: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Rome was not built in a day

One man's food is another man's poison

The end justifies the means

Love your country and respect all Her people
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by shunnae: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2008
Hi y`all.I`m not residing in PH but i intend going there for a few things.Problem`s i dunno where to stay.Luckily,i found this thread.Abeg,PH nairalanders,can anyone help me with accomodation for 4 days?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by DualCore1: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2008
shunnae:

PH nairalanders,can anyone help me with accomodation for 4 days?
gender, plz? grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2008
PPl neva cease to amaze me with the way they view development. Abuja was started well, it was planned, and till today, its still being developed, with strict adherence to plans and standards, to some extent, that is. And Joy do u honestly believe that there is a single legal structure in place, in PH? U need to look up, or ask someone, what it means, for a structure to be legal. And its a totally wrong approach, to adjust, and cut corners, all the time. The fact of the matta about PH city is, the foundation is faulty, and if the problem is not tackled from the root, then we'll just be going round in circles. Maybe H.E should just demolish the whole city, cos if u look at it logically, most of what we have in PH in the name of structures, the new Government house inclusive, are substandard and really very much haphazardly done, i must say.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by africash(m): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2008
hey dont worry, the governor is about to build in mega city that will be completed in 2050 to replace abuja. somebody should help me tell that man that companies are closing shops because of insecurity, youths are jobless. crime is on the rise everyday,these should major concern not demolition of illegal structure or whatever he calls it that will bring more surferings to the masses.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by afangide(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2008
Hi PH N.landers this is ur pal AFANGIDE in ONNE ma #, 08056404995 Cheers!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mail4gift2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2008
my fellow ph nairalanders, this na Gift aka Diago Pellucia, watin dey happen, na airport raod (rumuodomaya) be my base ohh, oya mk we keep this thread rolling.
one love wink
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Uby40(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2008
i need a pal from Nairaland to show me around ph. usually whenever i come to ph, i do feel lonely. but this time, i gte 1 week to spend in the garden city,and i want to have a swell time. money aint the issue,cos i gat enof, i just need a pal, to show me around, clubbing,shopping and meaking new kool frnds. i cud be either a male of female pal, i just need a kool company.a lively one pls.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2008
Uby40:

i need a pal from Nairaland to show me around ph. usually whenever i come to ph, i do feel lonely. but this time, i gte 1 week to spend in the garden city,and i want to have a swell time. money aint the issue,because i gat enof, i just need a pal, to show me around, clubbing,shopping and meaking new kool frnds. i cud be either a male of female pal, i just need a kool company.a lively one please.

your post smells a lot of desperation, are u that lonely?

are you sure you are not a ritualist?! grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Uby40(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
lol, i am not as lonely as u think, i just want some other level of experience when i come over. and i aint a ritualist either. okay. i just want to have fun in the Garden city.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2008
Uby40:

lol, i am not as lonely as u think, i just want some other level of experience when i come over. and i aint a ritualist either. okay. i just want to have fun in the Garden city.

carry go with ya enjoyment then! cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2008
UB40, holla when u get here, there's a couple of places, i might show, dat u aint been to, yet.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Uby40(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2008
@ El

thanks bro, i wud holla at u. i think my trip wud be monday,cos i gat things i must conclude out here. but the bad news id dat i am staying just one nite,cos i have to be in Warri by mid next week. i have been to Chevron club at GRA area,BougainVilla a couple of times,and i rily enjoyed myself there, and i was taken to a strip club that same nite by my cousin,and i must stress it was boring. i need some other experience.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Uby40(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2008
@ El,

i just realised i dont have ur cell numba.i op u find this post b4 i leave, cos i dont think i wud be surffing the net during my short stay in Ph.
08066766851, at least i hav a physical knowledge of u. thanks to ur profile.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by El(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2008
@UB40, i got ur digits now, these are mine : 08036644756. Holla
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
Dem still de remove illegal structures for ph? Me no de area since,

Cheers every1.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mykali(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
mc2good:

Dem still de remove illegal structures for ph? Me no de area since,

Cheers everyone.

they are still doing it o. i heard they myte soon get to Abuloma, where i stay. thank God say my house no dey block road o. wetin i 4 do. . . . ? shocked grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
anybody wey them scatter him house, make him go take #5000 pack go him village or better still, [s]i get house for rent 4 waterside. [/s]

hi everyone, how are u all doing?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mykali(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2008
dem scatter my house o. how far 4 the 5k na. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms / Awon Werey 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.