Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) (45135 Views)

Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by Insipidvamp(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
they are reaping the rewards of sponsoring terrorism.
Although terrorism is a no - no, but this assumption is so stupid. America wey dey fight terrorism sef dey suffer natural disasters. In that case, what is being rewarded?
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by Insipidvamp(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
sulasa07:

UK knife gang killings has been in existence for more than 10yrs
Can you name which terrorist group Turkey sponsors?
Israel nko? Natural disasters no dey happen for there? Oh! they are reaping the rewards for rejecting/betraying Jesus, and God is still killing the Arabs for killing the Israelites. Your logic is idiotic sir. Natural disasters happen everywhere, there can be rational explanations for it, not some useless spiritual or religious based assumptions.
P.S.
I intend quoting the guy you replied to.
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by salt1: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:

I wanted to like your post, but I restrained myself.
I heard that Turkey is sponsoring Boko Haram with the tacit approval of our government.

The truth is coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxV8PhPNmrE
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
A week old TECNO POUVOIR 3 AIR AVALIABLE.

COLOUR : Midnight black All ACCESSORIES COMPLETE 24K slightly negotiable KETU, LAGOS
Contact on signature.
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Insipidvamp:

Israel nko? Natural disasters no dey happen for there? Oh! they are reaping the rewards for rejecting/betraying Jesus, and God is still killing the Arabs for killing the Israelites. Your logic is idiotic sir. Natural disasters happen everywhere, there can be rational explanations for it, not some useless spiritual or religious based assumptions.
P.S.
I intend quoting the guy you replied to.
Still,why quote me n not him?
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
and what is china reaping....black man black mind!
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yankiss:
Yes, luckily. Read the bible, if you are a Christian. World Repentance can bring about change in the course of things.
was Jesus a member of Catholic or Jehovah witness... jesus was not a Christian!
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
uthlaw:
was Jesus a member of Catholic or Jehovah witness... jesus was not a Christian!
No. His followers are.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
why do we attribute death to something else. So why are innocent Nigerians dying ?...so why are innocent people around the world dying?..Must you type something insensitive just to have likes
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Turkey sponsors terrorists, that's why the EU never allowed them to join it, and always dribbling them with one extra condition or another.

Bad immigration policy is what they are reaping from. The UK knife attackers are which religion? Killer fulani herdsmen bandits in Nigeria have killed more people in the last one year than all the mass shootings in America in 20 years combined. What is Nigeria reaping from?
What of Saudi Arabia that also sponsor terrorism, why do EU and US romance with them ?
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
So sad
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Are you sure these are not the effect of Bishop David Oyedepo curses on the sponsors of BOKO HARAM.
First Saudi Arabia Ambassador slept and never woke up, now it's Turkey.
Just common sense oooo
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
pig brain
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
tolguy:
pig brain
All the arms intercepted by NCS at d ports in the past years came from Turkey, even the NA is investigating Turkey on supplying arms to boko haram, even the AK-103 rifles currently being used by kidnappers, bandits and herdsmen across the core north down to southern Kaduna, all came from turkey through Libya and Mali. Turkey is also arming the rebels in Syria... anyway I don't owe you any explanation, and its ur fada that is pig brained that's why u r tinkin with ur annus morafvcker.

1 Like

Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by 21sailor: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
sirxbit:

Una go dey carry stupid things for head
Everywhere I have the video... rubbish
Honestly the video no too long but e make sense
Re: Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
IhateGod:
They don't have terrorists, natural disaster is the one killing them.

Fulani jihadists, Boko Haram and other Islamic groups are our own disasters here.

You forgot to include our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.