Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex (77171 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Trailblazer8: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tah! Wtf did you just say. Btw I love your oily lips!
Jgoldie:
Pussy plenty lik pure water

Madman running after a pussy that has been ruined with pregnancy hormones ,the wall would have swollen,maybe that’s why is third leg won’t let him rest

They will come out in drove to bash me

1, 2, 3
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Inferno001(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
mu2sa2:
Sex binds people for life. The woman admitted she dated him before getting married. Believe it or not, having had consensual sexx copiously together before, the mystery about sexx is that either or both will long to have it again, marriage or no marriage. So this talk about what is there to be enjoyed in having sexx with a married person doesn't apply in real life to ex-sexx mates.
I understand what you're saying bro and it's the truth but does it mean we should let go of decency and follow emotions? Now can his emotions and lust save him? Bro I had an ex who had regular sex with me and we broke things off and went our separate ways...today we are married and have our spouses...so because she's my ex and we had sex I'll pressure to have her again against her will and even go as far as blackmailing her?? Sex binds but doesn't mean decency should disappear
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Nairaboi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nobody is blaming the stupid woman for allow her naked pictures to be taken in the first place fa. . .
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by RaptObserver: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
KosiGee:

But what kind of man would want to sleep with a pregnant married woman?? Isn’t that an abomination?
there are many sick men out there
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Alamu303: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good for him
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by qtx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
that man is supposed to be knelt down in the market place, let everybody passing slap the back of his head until he develops some sense and emotional, mental and psychological normalcy. Shio. shocked
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by joyandfaith: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
anonimi:

Detest after tasting? tongue
By the way, are you a woman?
Premarital sex is sin unless you hate God. You reap what you sow. Gal 6:7
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Molutex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chai somthing must kill a man
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by jimyjames(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Ask your father at home.

One bitter afonja cornheard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Deltatoto: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
aro1:
To stop Fvcking some pu**y dey always hard sometimes..

The female anatomy of women different, make we no lie.. Maybe the lady sabi do the do pass hookers wey the man dey patronize.. MAYBE..
i was addicted to my ex when marry get belle.d girl Toto get goya oil.i never see that kind Toto for this life.i kept sleeping with her until she was 8 months pregnant.Na one of my bros tell me the spiritual implications of what I’m doing that was how i stopped.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Deltatoto: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
RaptObserver:
there are many sick men out there
pregnant married woman Toto Dey sweet o.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by RaptObserver: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Deltatoto:
pregnant married woman Toto Dey sweet o.
only if she is your wife. To just sleep randomly with women dey hard me sef not to talk of a woman who is pregnant and volatile. There is life after ejaculation man.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Inferno001(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
RaptObserver:
only if she is your wife. To just sleep randomly with women dey hard me sef not to talk of a woman who is pregnant and volatile. There is life after ejaculation man.
please tell them bro.. When you see the spiritual manifestation after your thinking leaves the small head and back to the big one, you'll know...go and sleep with a woman whose husband has put magun on her and then let's see how It will be
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Joystark(f): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Even a pregnant woman?

No fear of God.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Sniper101(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
tripua:
Does anyone know what the 'victim' mean in this line?

Attempt by journalists to speak with the victim after he was taken to ‘B’ Division police station was not granted.

My brother... I saw what you saw grin

No mind these secondary school wanna-be bloggers wey full this platform sha cheesy
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Half baked journalism. Where are the pictures of the supposed sex predator. We just keep posting stories stories without pictorial evidence.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
optimistD:
The man is a fool. And he might be a married man. Did he not see other available girls? A married pregnant woman.

Everybody is blaming the man
No one is blaming the woman for taking nude pictures with a man who is not her husband
Even husbands and wives don't take nude pics
WHY WILL SHE TAKE PICTURES WHEN NUDE WITH OPPOSITE SEX?

Stupid woman, shameless woman. She is lucky am not the DPO
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by northvietnam(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
How did the nude photo of a pregnant Married woman fall into another mans hand ... ashawo In marriage

Useless pregnant thing
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Deltatoto: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
RaptObserver:
i don lash ppl wife well well when get belle
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Deltatoto:
i was addicted to my ex when marry get belle.d girl Toto get goya oil.i never see that kind Toto for this life.i kept sleeping with her until she was 8 months pregnant.Na one of my bros tell me the spiritual implications of what I’m doing that was how i stopped.
is the pregnancy yours, abi na her husband get am..

You mean you keep sexin her till 8 months
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by anonimi: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
joyandfaith:
Premarital sex is sin unless you hate God. You reap what you sow. Gal 6:7

Why did you not answer any of the two questions you were asked?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by anonimi: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Deltatoto: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
aro1:
is the pregnancy yours, abi na her husband get am..

You mean you keep sexin her till 8 months
yea I kept sexing her till I was advices to take off she was ready to be giving me.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by anonimi: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
northvietnam:
How did the nude photo of a pregnant Married woman fall into another mans hand ... ashawo In marriage
Useless pregnant thing

You obviously did not read the OP.

1 Like

Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by LawyerLomo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
It may not be his fault. Maybe her obosiasis was the sweetest he had ever encountered.
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Khaleell001(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by SpartanKing: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
Pussy plenty lik pure water

Madman running after a pussy that has been ruined with pregnancy hormones ,the wall would have swollen,maybe that’s why is third leg won’t let him rest

They will come out in drove to bash me

1, 2, 3
No time!
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by Legendguru: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Really
Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by paix(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2020
princeade86:
even told him she is pregnant oooooooo. Chai.
Some useless men like sleeping with pregnant women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.