Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says (518 Views)

“if You Have This Mindset, Stay Far Away From My Daughters” – Nigerian Mother Re / Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says by Clarajnr: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
A Facebook user, Eze Chinyere Ugo has caused a serious debate online after saying that one male child is worth more than 10 daughters.

He was responding to a post of another user who had insisted that whether male or female, all are gifts from God.

The poster used Barack Obama, Kobe Bryant, and Mark Zuckerberg as examples of men who are not obsessed with having sons to continue their legacy because they do not need an offspring to do that for them. The poster went on to advice men to stop putting pressure on their wives to birth male children because female children are equally important.

But Ugo did not agree with the post and he dropped a comment to let the poster know his thoughts.

SOURCE FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/06/one-male-child-is-worth-more-than-10-daughters-nigerian-man-says
Re: ‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nonsense

Re: ‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says by okomile(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
That one son will either make your planned dream comes thru or he will be a thorn in your flesh!

Children are gifts from God

I thank God for my son sha oooo grin grin
Re: ‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says by sulasa07(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Clarajnr:
A Facebook user, Eze Chinyere Ugo has caused a serious debate online after saying that one male child is worth more than 10 daughters.

He was responding to a post of another user who had insisted that whether male or female, all are gifts from God.

The poster used Barack Obama, Kobe Bryant, and Mark Zuckerberg as examples of men who are not obsessed with having sons to continue their legacy because they do not need an offspring to do that for them. The poster went on to advice men to stop putting pressure on their wives to birth male children because female children are equally important.

But Ugo did not agree with the post and he dropped a comment to let the poster know his thoughts.

SOURCE FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/06/one-male-child-is-worth-more-than-10-daughters-nigerian-man-says
I'm sure if it was An Hausa man that said this,the whole media who have been buzzing by now
Re: ‘one Male Child Is Worth More Than 10 Daughters’ – Nigerian Man Says by lalanice(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Asks For Legalization Of Marijuana / Naira Marley Spotted Chilling With Tyson Fury / Here Are The 5 Things Girls Should Take Care During Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.