Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate (1828 Views)

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / Botcho Cream For Bigger Butt / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by ENGBOS(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
I was using carotone before but its fake are too much so I switched whiteleys but it makes me darker,I used nivea the same thing now am using pure white gold that one want to bleach me I just need a cream that will make me chocolate
Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by immortalcrown(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Have you tried Nivea Men?

1 Like

Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by delishpot: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why would a man want to bleach his skin?
Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by TheSourcerer: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
delishpot:
Why would a man want to bleach his skin?
just answer the question and don't ask on another person question
Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by delishpot: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
just answer the question and don't ask on another person question

Why should I answer without knowing the reason you choose to go that route? Do you know that the skin absorbs all chemicals we put on it? Bleaching is a kid of prescription. Forget that people do it without a care of the impact it will have on their health.

1 Like

Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by TheSourcerer: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
delishpot:

Why should I answer without knowing the reason you choose to go that route? Do you know that the skin absorbs all chemicals we put on it? Bleaching is a kid of prescription. Forget that people do it without a care of the impact it will have on their health.
let's find a bar close by and get chilled drinks .
Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by delishpot: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
let's find a bar close by and get chilled drinks .

LoL. Thanks for the offer bro. I for join you but distance no go gree me.

OP can look for original pears baby lotion. The genuine one gives a beautiful chocolate tone. He should also prevent being exposed to the sun.

1 Like

Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by Timson01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
how true is this pears baby lotion how effective is it for a bleached skin or a whiten skin out of balance
Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
smiley
delishpot:

LoL. Thanks for the offer bro. I for join you but distance no go gree me.

OP can look for original pears baby lotion. The genuine one gives a beautiful chocolate tone. He should also prevent being exposed to the sun.
what i use too. Very mild.

1 Like

Re: What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate by delishpot: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Timson01:
how true is this pears baby lotion how effective is it for a bleached skin or a whiten skin out of balance

I don't know about bleached or discoloured skin. You can buy and try since pears isn't costly. Try it and see how it goes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Add Fresh Assortment Of School Uniforms To Your Collection From Oasis Uniform / How To Dress For Work On A Business Day- Picture / Baffling! Nigerian Girls And Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.