Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Businesss Of Writing - 30 Days Online Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Businesss Of Writing - 30 Days Online Class (581 Views)

Spices Businesss / Join a 3-Days Online Seminar On Fast Selling Products plus E-commerce Mentorship / 12 Days Online Crash Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Businesss Of Writing - 30 Days Online Class by jadejay: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
So, it's another year, and Valentine is around the corner. I announced last year that I would be delivering a one month lesson via email, in our first writing class this year. And I mentioned we were going to start at the end of February 2020.

I'm glad to announce that registration is now open. And as a Valentine gift to you, I'm beating the price down again from N7,000 to N2000 only. You won't get this particular class, from me, at this price again, as long as 2020 is concerned. And no, there is no free retake.

So I'll urge you to take advantage of this offer before it closes, as we're going to pieces writing as an art, as a business, as a product, as a marketing tool, and then put it back together, one piece at a time.

What does this class entail?
It entails a one month lesson on:

Writing for clients

Writing for yourself (ebooks and ecourse)

Writing for TV

Writing for your business (it doesn't matter what that business is)

Writing for your blog

Writing for marketing and sales

Who Can Register For The Class?

Writers, and anyone who wants to make money from his/her business, with writing.

Early Bird Fee: N2000

Early Registration closes on the 16th of February, 2020.

Late registration: N5000

Late registration closes on the 29th of February, 2020.

The email class starts on 2nd March, 2020.

Please click here for payment details. - https://paystack.com/pay/Busofwriting

Know a friend who needs this class? Kindly share this with them. I look forward to having a blast with you.

Re: The Businesss Of Writing - 30 Days Online Class by jadejay: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
LET’S HELP CREATE YOUR BLOG AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLAN

In today’s world Content is both king and queen. As one who does business online, you need constant content. Unfortunately, if you’re working solo or you have a day job, then there is a 90% chance you do not have enough time in your hands to plan your content, create them, attend to customers and still have time for other things.

Click to see what this offer entails.

https://pelleura.top/i-will-help-create-your-blog-and-or-social-media-content-plan/

(1) (Reply)

Sqribble Review From A Former Developer Turned Marketer / My Digital Research / Who Else Is Looking For An Opportunity To Go Into Piggery Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.