Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Need Help With My Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Instagram (1021 Views)

My Instagram Account Is Not Loading Feeds. Asking Me For Video Verification. / Where Can I Sell My Instagram Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
I've seen A lot of people come here with there problems and through the comments made their issues were solved.
On Sunday I had lots of cars delivered to me and as a car dealer I had to upload it on my IG page. I posted a lot that night and by morning I found out I can't like, comment, add description to my post or even edit my post. I was made to understand that I've been placed on a temporary ban and I have to wait it out. The issue is the thing is affecting my business. Please if you've been in this situation before how long did it take you to get out of it?

Please if you also know a way to fast track it I'll be glad if you educate me.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by Brooke60(f): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
AsapKen:
I've seen A lot of people come here with there problems and through the comments made their issues were solved.
On Sunday I had lots of cars delivered to me and as a car dealer I had to upload it on my IG page. I posted a lot that night and by morning I found out I can't like, comment, add description to my post or even edit my post. I was made to understand that I've been placed on a temporary ban and I have to wait it out. The issue is the thing is affecting my business. Please if you've been in this situation before how long did it take you to get out of it?

Log out for some minutes, hours or even days and log back in.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Brooke60:
Log out for some minutes, hours or even days and log back in.

Someone told me if I logout I'll be blocked. So that's why I'm a bit scared to do so.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please I need help with this
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
More inputs needed
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please I'm still waiting for more replies
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Somebody should help me
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by Mohbola(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
The best thing is for you to wait, it shouldn't last more than 7days.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mohbola:
The best thing is for you to wait, it shouldn't last more than 7days.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by leeking(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
AsapKen:

Log out your Instagram account, then login again. I've been getting the error message too for some times now, that's how i get over it.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by AsapKen(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
leeking:

Log out your Instagram account, then login again. I've been getting the error message too for some times now, that's how i get over it.

Who dey ask questions no dey miss road

Thank you all it worked.
Re: I Need Help With My Instagram by sofiscatedmoron: 5:07am On Feb 09, 2020
AsapKen:
I've seen A lot of people come here with there
educate me.
Pm/Send me ur logins id. (username and password)
Ler me check it

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change Gps Location On My Ios 13.3 / I Need Advice Buying On Olist / Tecno Camon 15 – 48MP Quad Camera Review + Super Night Mode!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.