Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example (246 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example by tpiar: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
What is the ho gene? Apologies for the language.

It's that tendency or trait in a person (take myself for example) that could make them (me) susceptible to lusting and diverse passions.

Sometimes you notice people mistaking you for a prostitute even though you are not one.

The perception could come as a result of either people sensing contained lustful desire in you or when the women of your persuasion/ethnic background are associated with nymphomania and sleeping around.

As a Nigerian woman, it's pretty much a safe assumption most people have heard stories of how prostitution is big business among Nigerians. So even when you see Nigerian women who are not prostitutes and very conservative, folks might still assume that lustful genetic trait is just in hibernation mode. Unfortunately, our culture of showing off our front and back does nothing to correct this impression.
Re: How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
tpiar:
What is the ho gene? Apologies for the language.

It's that tendency or trait in a person (take myself for example) that could make them (me) susceptible to lusting and diverse passions.

Sometimes you notice people mistaking you for a prostitute even though you are not one.

The perception could come as a result of either people sensing contained lustful desire in you or when the women of your persuasion/ethnic background are associated with nymphomania and sleeping around.

As a Nigerian woman, it's pretty much a safe assumption most people have heard stories of how prostitution is big business among Nigerians. So even when you see Nigerian women who are not prostitutes and very conservative, folks might still assume that lustful genetic trait is just in hibernation mode. Unfortunately, our culture of showing off our front and back does nothing to correct this impression.
Nah introduction be this?
Re: How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example by paix(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nah introduction be this?
Nigerians no like long stories na.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Fulanis And Yorubas Are Children Of Abraham / Joel Osteen Devotional Today / Dawat E Islami Is A Religious Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.