Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Justin Bieber Don Announce Album Launch For London - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Bieber Don Announce Album Launch For London (163 Views)

Justin Timberlake – Selfish Mp3 | Free Audio Download / Us-based Juju Musician Set For Album Launch / Justin Bieber – The Best Album (zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Don Announce Album Launch For London by Iwonsabi: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Justin Bieber don reveal am say him go hold a special acoustic show and fan Q&A for London's Indigo at The O2 on February 11, make he use am celebrate the release of his fifth studio album 'Changes', wey due for release on February 14.

This one dey come after Justin don ccnfirm say hin new single 'Intentions', wey also feature Quavo go dey release on Friday (07.02.20).

As part of hin new releases, Justin don dey appear for his 'Justin Bieber: Seasons' YouTube Originals documentary series, where he dey openly talk about some of the things wey he don pass through since he don become star.

For one of his episode, Justin's close friend Ryan Good talk say the singer don decide to return to music after he don perform at Coachella for 2019

Na wetin Ryan talk be this:

"Justin was going back and forth whether it was the right time or not. I think Scooter was thinking he should have this opportunity to go out on that stage so he could be reminded himself and of who he is and what he does. It kind of seemed like a turning point for him to where he was like, 'I think I'm ready to do this again. I think I need to do this again.' As he was walking of stage, he said that to Allison [Allison Kaye - Justin's management], he said, 'I need to get back out he

Source: https://wetinyouknow.com/justin-bieber-don-announce-album-launch-for-london

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: 9ice- Ayepo Gan / Music: Teni – Marry / [donemmynaija Music] Destiny Boy – Tomorrow Ft. Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.