Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me (505 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Opistorincos(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dear Op. Go refer to your January 22 topic you opened. Not having an erection is one of my greatest fear. As in Preeq no strong. Na die be that ooo. That's why you need to dey select kpekus Wey person dey enter. Na punna do this one so o. Chai. Sorry bros.

No strong penis. It is finished be that. Wetin remain for life after that ? Apa ti jabo
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Tallesty1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
No erection! ?
As in no hard feelings at all bro.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Kingrexyl(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Kingrexyl(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
No erection! ?
Smh
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by cRobo: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Who did you bleep last before all of these started
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Opistorincos(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
cRobo:
Who did you bleep last before all of these started

Saturday
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by cRobo: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
So you've spent 100k+ for 5 days for treatment?

Opistorincos:

Saturday
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by thorpido(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Do you experience pain in your back?Does the hotness also come with tingling sensations?
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Opistorincos(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
cRobo:
So you've spent 100k+ for 5 days for treatment?

Read the original post again. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by danilmo: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Opistorincos:
Around November 2019, I started experiencing a certain type of hotness from my manhood down to my feet. Since then, I have been to various hospitals for tests and treatments. As soon as I complete my dosage of the given drugs, the hotness returns. I have spent roughly 120k on this with no positive result.

The only tangible thing that came out of the doctors was that i tested positive to VDRL. I was treated for syphilis - No changes. Another doctor said it was urethritis - No changes too. I decided to go local by using herbs, on the third day of using the herbs, i totally stopped getting erection at all. Its been days now with no erection. Yet, the hotness from my manhood to my feet persists.

I am running out of money and patience altogether. Well meaning nairalanders who has experienced this before should kindly come to my aid.

and u av to make the topic look as if Nigerian Doctors pointing Gun at u..

nawa o, doctors treat, trying their best with medical knowledge, Micro org usually develop resistance against prescribed drug, very common,

All u av to do is to open thread and name it Nigeria Doctor want to kill u.. mtch.. hmm

For the fact that the symptoms left while taking the drug and later return should tell u ure battling with resistance,

what docs will try to do is get another Drug of different Mech Of Action for u..

I will advise u visit a Teaching hospital where sensitivity test of drug will b done before presccribing.

u ll b fine..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Ade24682: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Go to a teaching hospital. Don’t do local anymore, before you put yourself in big problem while trying to solve what might be a minor issue.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by Opistorincos(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
danilmo:

and u av to make the topic look as if Nigerian Doctors pointing Gun at u..

nawa o, doctors treat, trying their best with medical knowledge, Micro org usually develop resistance against prescribed drug, very common,

All u av to do is to open thread and name it Nigeria Doctor want to kill u.. mtch.. hmm

For the fact that the symptoms left while taking the drug and later return should tell u ure battling with resistance,

what docs will try to do is get another Drug of different Mech Of Action for u..

I will advise u visit a Teaching hospital where sensitivity test of drug will b done before presccribing.

u ll b fine..

Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Wants To Kill Me by trooppper: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hey man... did you finally find a solution? Can you list all the tests that were done? Can I PM you? I’ll really appreciate if you can reply. Help a brother. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau Self-isolates As Wife Shows Signs Of C. Virus / FCT Minister Orders Closure Of Markets, Neighbourhood Centers In Abuja / Coronavirus: Why Is Lagos Not Locked Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.