Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (117680 Views)

Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by angelicwing: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
isthatso:
Agbaje? Peter Obi?, FFK, FFK!! 3 times i said it FFK!!! Murray Bruce, Ambode, Fashola are you kidding me?

this is a list of mediocrity and buffoonery
You dey kind the OP? Peter 'Lienus' Obi, FFK, Murray Bruce, Agbaje, Ohakim, Donald 'Envious' Duke who refused to support GEJ. Andy maybe OP smoke Akure weed.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

Best list
Lwkmd.. Best list? even with peter Obi? I suspected that you are a clown.. Just wake ur poor mother from sleep and give her a strong knock for me.. You ain't worth it at all

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by johnisaola(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na lie, among all those useless people, na only Tambawal bee correct one
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Useless smelling illiterate. When shall you begin to campaign for your filthy one legged kai kai useless father. Afterwards Obi pays you just 10k monthly. Is your hopeless fatheri not older than Obi sef? cheesy
Ask ikpu nnegi that question.. The stinky puna is in the right possible to answer you.. Abi I look like your broke father..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Now you know I am not a hopeless frustrated vagabond like you that only supports people that only put food on your table. You are a hungry vagabond that get paid,peanut for that matter for supporting Obi. You should be stoned to death and burnt to ashes because you are a waste to even your useless parent. I spit on you. I spit on your useless father and I spit on your good for nothing mother. Ndi ala cheesy
Remove your mother's wig and pour the spit on her poor bald head .. AFO nsi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Empiree: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
BlackBovi:

9. Femi Fani-Kayode

David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. He was with the opposition's All Progressive Congress until June 2014 when he returned to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

Source : https://top-10.me/nigerian-politicians/
Femi Kayode? Ori source yi ti daru

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Your useless father had to turn your sisters into prostitutes because of poverty. Your useless mother uses her ikpu to entertain visitors. I spit on you. Useless good for nothing hungry bastard cheesy
Nezienu Ezi ndi aboki ji ikpu NNE ya eseru ibongi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Nne gi ji ikpu akwu ugwu uno. While your useless father is busy drinking kai kai. I spit on you cheesy
Akwuofia eji aji ikpu NNE ya akpa aziza.. #20 ka ndi okada na ndi barrow ji ara NNE GI.. Ha Rasia ya, NNE GI asi ha Thank Sir.. lol
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Goddyj(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
You mean the real FFK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy you're heartless angry
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Perkins2018: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
seguno2:

True words.
Very true.
Unfortunately we Yorubas don’t have the critical mass ready for restructuring as our de facto political leader is 101% focused on getting the presidency. embarassed

“We Yoruba “ grin grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Your mother's pussy smells like sewage pit toilet. I spit on you
Your mother's pussy is sewage pit toilet its self.. That's where your crippled poor fada poured his brown dirty sperm mixed with kai kai to produce a low life clown like you.. If you doubt, gonna romove your mother's pant and put nose their, ka inu uda egbe .. lmao
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Even your father used your useless mother as kola. Ikpu nne gi don suffer, una landlord don collect like 2yrs rent from there. Your useless father is drinking kai kai ,while Obi is paying you 10k monthly to constitute nuisance online. Cursed family cheesy
Keep Obi out of your trash because your LovePeddler mother won't charge he nothing for a Bleep.. Though Obi can't stand your mother's pussy odour .. lol
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Do you know that awusa people uses your mother's pussy to prepare gbegiri. Ikpu nne gi don rotten. See Hector after smelling her mother's pussy cheesy
Picture oseteru ebe papa ya n'akwa barrow na afia Aba.. Kitikpa rachakwaa nnegi ikpu..Ezi bida
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Lol even Obi don Bleep your useless mother. The odour from ikpu nne gi chased Obi away and he said he is not coming back to your ikpu nne gi again cheesy
Zombie is now copying me..lwkm.. Nkita rakapukwa nnegi okwu ose n'ike.. Ikpu your elder sister ka umuazi senior waec ji eseru ARIBO.. Ha n'ara the idiot inside the bush.. And just see your poor condition.. You must die poor
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President by emanobis(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Duke is a No-No owing to the fact that he has a thing with Homosexuals

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.