Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun (1026 Views)

Saidi Balogun Bags Africa Magic 2018 Movie Awards Nomination For Role In Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by omoogunlakaye: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please I am searching for this guy with the picture. He collected =N=60,000.00 (part payment) for a puppy from me and ever since it's been one story or the other. The puppy was supposed to be a birthday present for my son to start his own dog breeding business and he spoilt that moment for me. He gave a wrong address and he later said the puppy died. This is over 4 years ago.

I recently was lucky enough to get his number from a repaired phone and have been sending him messages which he has been ignoring. He does not pick my calls too. I have pleaded with him to pay up to avoid me calling him out without success. He is a young man and I do not want to report him to the authorities. This is the last chance I am giving him. The next thing is to report the fraud to the arms of government that deal with such. So please if you happen to know him kindly pass this message to him.

He said he schooled in Jos but the transaction happened in Abuja. He goes by the names Kunle Balogun, Saheed Balogun or Saheed Kunle Balogun

This is a plea to him to redeem himself. His phone number is 07037708433 and his Facebook profile claims he went to St. Jones Sec School, Agege

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by kunleweb: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerians and their penchant for swindling people Sha. Let's say he duped the Op. Has his loot not solved all his life problems for him to repay the Op. na wa Nigerians. Fraud capital of Africa

3 Likes

Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by donbachi(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Him dey jollof...wen hand touch am na,him go say na devil work.

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by yanabasee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
OP, you don't need to give him any warning.... Just take action already and update us on the full story...

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by GoldHorse(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
People
Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by omoogunlakaye: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Still searching...
Please if anyone has any information that can assist kindly help. Thank you.
Re: I Am Searching For This Fraudulent Guy Kunle Saheed Balogun by Sirmuel1(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2020
I hate all these scammers. Many of them are in the pet and business section

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female And Male Show-line German Shepherds For Sale / Compy Dry Dog ​​food For Adult Medium And Large Breeds / Bonanza! Solid Boerboel Pup For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.