Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG (23586 Views)

Rent Collector:When Will Tinubu Use Alpha Beta Platform To Collect Tax Federally / Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts / Lagos Using Corrupt Firms To Collect Tax- Ex- CBN Dep Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by yusluvad(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
I thank God for my life.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
yeah that how we roll we must get sense by force i thank god all those who supported buhari and voted for him una go see pepper. sai baba sai change

1 Like

Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by DCmonster: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

Heavy taxing without low cost of government is the main crime against humanity

I am surprised that you sound like this. What has changed bro?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:
Wow
Una still involve game of thrones o. Lmao
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by TruthHurts100: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Let them collect tax for breathing.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by larryking540: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chijeep:
Una go talk say I talk am.

By dx time nxt 2yrs Even Borehole go pay Tax.

No b prophecy ooo...

Na reality, ah no b Yahoo Yahoo Pastor.

I have known that a very long time ..

By then people go day dig the borehole inside there bathroom or sitting room ,,,use center table cover am

2 Likes

Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Thirteenblood: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
crownedrookie:

Una still involve game of thrones o. Lmao

Why do you troll?

Do you know it means to patrol?

And explain game of thrones?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by solmus: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
DCmonster:
I am surprised that you sound like this. What has changed bro?
we all pay tax my brother, nobody should use it to fund Presidential jet for mere pics
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by ashantitope: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nothing wey Musa eyes no go see for Nigeria very soon we go dey pay tax say we dey Waka
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:

Why do you troll?

Do you know it means to patrol?

And explain game of thrones?
Mtcheew. Guy go find better thing take your life do biko. I'm busy
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by DCmonster: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kennitrust:
The next target will be church
They will never do that. Religion and Ethnicity is their weapon.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
This will amount to double taxation because the company producing these drinks are already paying tax to the government and now Byers are going to pay more on consuming these products
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by simigold: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
All the government is all about is to get increase financial target. How does duty or tax on carbonated drinks reduce health hazard. Selfish and greedy government. Only about yourselves alone but the over tax on Nigerians won't cause any health implications abi? Wicked People.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Thirteenblood: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
crownedrookie:

Mtcheew. Guy go find better thing take your life do biko. I'm busy

If you are so busy then stop harassing me. Go research your hustle.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by dietola01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
AceVentura:
Where’s Mannaqgrill or whatever his moniker is?
Hope you’re still hailing your failed government.
lol it's , shey you want to order ni?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Seunpaul01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seriously, so they don't tax them before?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by fkj950ax(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will never for the life of me understand why NCS has financial targets.
It's like saying FRSC must record x number of Road Accident Monthly
Or National Hospital Abuja must treat x number of malaria cases weekly.

If people do not import, how will these fees or targets be met?

There is a case of failure to collect existing duties due to corruption and smuggling, instead of tacking that, FG and NCS want to add to their catchment area by further impoverishing Nigerians and putting more tax on Manufacturing companies already on life support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by DCmonster: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:
we all pay tax my brother, nobody should use it to fund Presidential jet for mere pics
Lol! They are going to take back the meagre increase in the minimum wage and also take from the former minimum wage. I wanted to buy tetmosol and the lady at the mini mart said it's #200 and I was like wtf, she said VAT has been increased so their boss had to hike prices ASAP to avoid loss. Thank I am going to saner clime in the next couple of week.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by beejay85: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/customs-asks-fg-to-collect-tax-on-carbonated-drinks.html
When we put illiterate buffoon in position meant for sound technocrats......
That monkey called Ali forgot vat is already increased. . . adding to d prices of these beverages....
He isn't informed that most of these companies under NUFBTE can't increase wages of staff as agreed with the Union without downsizing...
You now want to cripple them with higher taxes...Ali's brain dey pain am ooo..
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:

If you are so busy then stop harassing me. Go research your hustle.
Harassing you for??....?? Mtcheeewww. Urhobo call u orhuwe
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Kennitrust(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
DCmonster:
They will never do that. Religion and Ethnicity is their weapon.
You are yet to get the full measures of this government on their plan to frustrate the already frustrated masses

1 Like

Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by slowice(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
By the time this baba is through with Nigeria, e go reach everybody equally.. Screaming sai baba does not make you immune to this
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by judgementyard(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dead meat seller don talk?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Thirteenblood: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
crownedrookie:

Harassing you for??....?? Mtcheeewww. Urhobo call u orhuwe

Stop trolling
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:

Stop trolling
Grab a dictionary. Check the meaning of trolling re-tard. One more Nigerian moro-n who should be in mental lockup on the loose
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Belcon(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Observation no be crime. grin
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:

Stop trolling
OH OH OH!!! I GET IT NOW!!! YOU ARE SANGOS GAY PARTNER! THE FLAT EARTHING FVCKTARD LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin
No wonder, the brand of stupidity was very familiar, it just clicked.
How far na? Have you finished making love to sango?
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by WATCHOVER(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
They have started collecting VAT on calls.

Collecting tax with nothing to show for it.
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Lymasaba(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Chanji!

I visited NAFDAC in Lagos recently,na so so ABOKI full there.Infact, I no even hear Yoruba language.At a point I had to convince myself I was in NAFDAC office in Lagos and not Abuja.

undecided
Na where money dey them dey post themselves dey go.Ndi One Nigeria ntorrrr!
May be they exchanging their workers...the NAFDAC office in maiduguri is full of igbos from head to toe
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Thirteenblood: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
crownedrookie:

OH OH OH!!! I GET IT NOW!!! YOU ARE SANGOS GAY PARTNER! THE FLAT EARTHING FVCKTARD LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin
No wonder, the brand of stupidity was very familiar, it just clicked.
How far na? Have you finished making love to sango?

You have a bad insulting mouth. That's only quality you present.

Stop trolling
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thirteenblood:

You have a bad insulting mouth. That's only quality you present.

Stop trolling

Your foolishness requires trolling. Stop being foolish
Re: Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG by Thirteenblood: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
crownedrookie:

Your foolishness requires trolling. Stop being foolish

Troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.