Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Themap.ng Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Themap.ng Recruitment (2422 Views)

Dicon.gov.ng/recruitment Defence/defence Industries Corporation Of Nigeria (dico / ETX-NG Recruitment For A School Representative / Apply For Ongoing Greenpeg NG Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Themap.ng Recruitment by fuwaski(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders, is anyone here that has gone for the interview of themap.ng in Lagos. Please i need someone to confirm things about there interview for me.
Re: Themap.ng Recruitment by mahey119: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Themap.ng is currently not doing well at the moment, the management are currently in deep shit with investors money.
Themap.ng recently cancelled one of their business package called CRMi where thousands of investors invested over a billion naira.
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money and pay the supposed weekly ROI since Sept,2020 till this day of writing this message.

Investors are panicking and some of them are currently facing hard times now.

If you call the map.ng, stories upon stories and lies is what you will get about their situation.

My advise to you out there, do not make the mistake others have made and when you call the below company's phone number, you will be persuaded to invest and they will lie that everything is going smoothly, please do not fall for it.

Let them sort out their problems and refund investors monies.
Investors are in pains right now and suffering.
Please do not be deceived. Its all lies.

I'll continue to provide updates on their operations accordingly.
Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Firm Seeks To Recruit A Lawyer For 25k Monthly Salary / Urgent Vacancy Job. 150k And 250k. See Inside / Schlumberger Test Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.