Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast (1022 Views)

How To Make Money On LPV Forum With Your Facebook Profile / Come Sell Your Facebook Account / Become A Brand Ambassador With Just Your Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast by Greatdesi(m): 4:46am On Feb 07, 2020
[ATTENTION] Are you having challenges running Ads on Facebook?

Does your ad account keep getting banned, then read the post below:
Re: Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast by Greatdesi(m): 3:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Greatdesi:
Are you tired of having your Facebook ads account disabled?

Or having your ads disapproved when you are ready to run ads for that awesome product your just imported?

You see… Facebook’s disabling or banning of ad accounts is almost normal. It’s an occurrence that happens even to the best of gurus but it’s absolutely not your fault that your ad account gets disabled.

Why Facebook bans ad accounts is because of one reason: Facebook does not want to get sued. The content of your ad can get them sued so they want to make sure the content of your ad is in line with what their lawyers say is ok.

The year 2019 was a hectic year for Facebook. They’ve been through a lot of legal hurdles from the US Congress to the FTC to paying fines that ran into millions of dollars… so they’ve taken steps to ensure they don’t get entangled in those ordeals anymore.

It can be devastating, especially when you’ve bought products worth hundreds or even millions of Naira to sell only for Facebook to disable your ad account.

Not a nice experience, believe me!

Worse is when you borrowed the money to fund your business.

You lose money, time and even your resolve to make that millions this year gets watered down.

During these times, you’ve done research after research on how to recover a disabled ad account but the methods available can only get you so far… you even borrowed accounts from friends and family but they ended up being disabled.

That’s Facebook’s cookies at work… they can track you even down to your village head’s house.

Though a few people have been able to get their ad accounts back but thing is, the people that have been fortunate to get their ad account back are just a tiny fraction of advertisers globally.

These are mostly people that have enrolled in the Facebook blueprint training and those that have spent substantial amount of dollars in ad spend.

Are you in that category?

If not, read on…

Early last year when I went into ecommerce, The Facebook ads terrain wasn’t as tough as it is now. But as time went by, the terrain became tough and tougher by the day.

Problem started when I imported a particular kind of product, a health product.

The ad was approved but got flagged after a few days. I emailed them and after a series of back and forth emailing, they released my ad account but it wasn’t to last as my ad account got disabled 2 weeks later…

But the interesting thing is, I discovered a pattern in the emails I sent and received from Facebook.

That’s when it hit me that I’ve finally discovered a unique approach that helped me create Facebook ad accounts, mature them while running ads the way Facebook wants ads to be run on their platform!

I tried this method in a few friends’ ad accounts and it worked very well.

The awesome part is how easy and fast it actually is. I carried on with my businesses, doubled my ad budgets and without fear of Facebook’s dreaded ban messages and all these translated into more money and more opportunities to live the life I always wanted.

So here's the deal...

I've put the exact step-by-step process I used to get back Facebook ad accounts back in a guide.

It’s called “Quick Ad Account Reinstatement Guide”

Obviously, you must have tried various methods you thought could get your ad account back but they all flopped.

Why?

Because Facebook no want another wahala with FTC.

$5billion no be small money.

Thing is, the way you've been writing your ads is not how Facebook wants you to write them.

And if your ad accounts had been disabled and you appealed, the content of your appeals should be able to convince Facebook's ad policy team that you know what you are doing, for them to even consider your request.

So it’s not your fault that you tried to reach them but their response wasn’t favourable, the content of your appeals wasn’t up to par with what Facebook expects from you.

That’s because they don’t tell you what you should say in your appeals.

Submitting highly compliant ads is the key to avoiding Facebook ads ban and its attainable only through “Quick Ad Account Reinstatement Guide”.

A lot of internet marketers (just like you) have used my guide and experienced mind blowing results people thought were impossible.

So, in the spirit of helping even more people, I have a special offer for you...

I’m offering my guide at a whopping 50% off, for a very limited time only...

This offer is for action takers only, people are serious about upping their Facebook ads game and living the life of their dreams without the fear of Facebook banning their ad accounts.

… a special offer that will help YOU achieve your ADVERTISING GOALS!

My goal here is to help you achieve the same, without giving up your love for internet marketing!

Here is what I’m handing to you:

 How to safeguard your Ad Account from Getting Banned…

 How to contact Facebook’s “Second Rep” … THIS is the Rep That Can Actually Help You. The First One You Talk to Can’t do anything much for you!

 What to do If your Account is Already Disabled and how to get it back, even If they tell You the Decision is FINAL

 How to Create a NEW Ad Account without it getting disabled immediately?

 How to Mature that Account and Fly Under the Radar!

 Know How to Structure Your Ad to Avoid the Dreaded “Misleading Ads” Death Sentence…

 Know Exactly What to SAY and NOT Say in Your Ads to Avoid Getting Flagged…

 The Major Thing Facebook wants You to Do When Running Ads, and How DOING this, Will Keep Your Ad Account Alive for Years to Come…

 How to Get MORE Ad Accounts from Facebook by Simply Telling Facebook this ONE Thing…
Yes, it’s possible!

Why am I doing this?

Few months back, when I was struggling with my Facebook ad accounts, I felt so frustrated and without realizing it, it was seriously affecting the way I ran my business and how I felt about life generally.

After months of trying different solutions, from borrowing friends/family’s Facebook accounts to mailing Facebook support team, I finally figured it out…

So I’m willing to teach you how to safely use the most coveted traffic source in the globe without fear or getting your ad accounts disabled.

Again, here is what you will get when you buy this guide:

 How to contact Facebook’s “Second Rep” … THIS is the Rep That Can Actually Help You. The First One You Talk to Can’t do anything much for you!

 What to do If your Account is Already Disabled and how to get it back, even If they tell You the Decision is FINAL

 Know How to Structure Your Ad to Avoid the Dreaded “Misleading Ads” Death Sentence…

 The #1 Thing Facebook wants You to Do When Running Ads, and How DOING this, Will Keep Your Ad Account Alive for Years to Come…

 How to Get MORE Ad Accounts from Facebook by Simply Telling Facebook this ONE Thing…

So even if I decide to give this guide out at 10,000naira, it would still be a fair price considering the fact that with the acquired knowledge you can help people recover their disabled ad account, a priceless instrument every business must have.

I once paid 20,000naira to an acclaimed Facebook ads expert to help me get my ad accounts back but after a month, dude told me he doesn’t know what to do again.

But I won’t charge anywhere close. You know I’m here to help you…

So for a meagre 5,000naira, less than what you spend eating catfish, I’ll be giving you my guide if you purchase within the next 48hours.

Why just 48hours?

Because I don’t want this guide to get into the hands of many people so Facebook won’t start noticing the large influx of people contacting them concerning disabled ad account issues.

So you either get the guide now at this low price or you miss out on this opportunity when I stop offering this guide for sale.

P.S. If you are like me that usually skips to the end, here is what you’ll be getting when you buy this guide:

 The #1 Thing Facebook wants You to Do When Running Ads, and How doing this, Will Keep Your Ad Account Alive for Years to Come…

 How to Get MORE Ad Accounts from Facebook by Simply Telling Facebook this ONE thing…

Note: Please this is not a Facebook ads tutorial that teaches how to run ads. However, I showed how to run ads on Facebook without fear of Facebook ads ban.

To get the guide;

Send a mail to the email address on my signature

After you’ve made payment, kindly send proof of payment to degreatdesi@gmail.com and you’ll get your guide in less than 5mins

When you purchase the guide and you don’t get what you paid for simply email me for a refund but you’ll have to show that you followed the simple steps in the guide.

If you are comfortable with the frustrations that comes with the continuous disabling of your Facebook ads accounts and your friends’/family members’ Facebook ad accounts, then all you have to do is simply leave this page, no hard feelings.

But if you want to tow the path of successful Ecom marketers who run their Facebook ad accounts without the fear of Facebook disabling their ad accounts.

I know you are smart. You deserve to be in control of your business not Facebook controlling you. Then:

Send a mail to the email address on my signature

After you’ve made payment, kindly send proof of payment to degreatdesi@gmail.com and you’ll get your guide in less than 5mins.

Re: Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast by cryptohub: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
It is always difficult to reactivate a disabled Facebook account, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.

There is a review section that you can click and lay your claim, but that doesn’t indicate that it will be restored.

This step is also dangerous because Facebook will most likely block you from advertising permanently.

The best way to go about this is to reach out to some specific Facebook support groups.

The benefit of this is that it helps you to have a live chat with a Facebook representative. With this, you can defend your actions on Facebook.

You can also use this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7LTdcPAIc to watch a video on how that is done
Re: Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast by EngRichie: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
After long suffering, this is how I fixed mine by updating the Facebook app.

https://deyfind.com/forum/how-i-solved-my-disabled-facebook-ad-account-issue
Re: Here's A Quick Way To Get Your Facebook Ad Account Back Fast by Workflow: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
I fix your ad account or page issues in 3 days
Call/WhatsApp: +2348135305367

(1) (Reply)

Affordable children educational android tablets @N22,000 / Send Sms For N4.70k Per Sms. Unlimited Sending / Ppmc Lpfo & Dpk Allocations Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.